Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

fergboy

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
just took a walk over to the Apple Store and they sucked me in with their shinny goodness!!! I think I am going to order a Millinese Loop and Leather Loop!!

SOOOOOO glad they only had the sport bands in store right now or it would have been a $400 trip for sure (the two bands, plus the extra charger and iPhone mount I bought)

I'm right there with ya partner.. I went to the Apple Store yesterday after I set up my watch and brought the blue sport band.. And now I want the Milanese loop next and then the leather blue loop

jsmith1005

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Congrats to all who have received! I got mine yesterday and loving it. I don't have it ALL figured out yet but getting there. For you newer folks that are looking for timelines, I ordered a Stainless Steel Black Sport Band about noon on 4/28. At first I got a very generic 'June' for the shipping date. About three weeks later it changed to Jun 22 - Jun 29. A couple days later, it changed to Jun 16 - Jun 22. A couple days after that(5/28) I got 'Preparing to Ship'. It shipped Friday (5/29) and UPS delivered on Monday (6/1). It actually got to the local UPS center (5 miles away) on Saturday morning at around 7 but since they don't have Saturday hours I had to wait until Monday afternoon. It was a LLLLLOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG weekend!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro