Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Same here. My battery usage seems very minimal. I've had mine on for an hour now and it's only dropped 1%. But I don't think my notifications are working. Mostly because I haven't seen any yet. I know Facebook notifications are not working. I set everything up to mirror my phone and double checked the settings. Should be working. I might need to re-pair...

Waiting for my extra charging cables to show up today. I plan on having one at home, one at work and an additional one for traveling or just to keep in my living room.

Make sure the iPhone is locked to test the notifications... That is one of the things i love most about the Watch/iPhone intergration. If you get the notification on the iPhone when its unlocked it does not also go to the Watch. It made me crazy with all of the other smart watches I had that everything would go off at once!

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Thanks bmaf. I did read that last night and thought that might be the issue but I received several Facebook notifications this morning while my phone was locked and none displayed on the watch. Looks like I've got some fiddling to do...

anon(2254645)

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Thanks bmaf. I did read that last night and thought that might be the issue but I received several Facebook notifications this morning while my phone was locked and none displayed on the watch. Looks like I've got some fiddling to do...

Also, make sure your iPhone (not just the watch) notifications for all the apps that you want to show on your watch are on and that the sounds are enabled, if you want haptic taps. I wasn't getting taps until I turned all of my notification sounds on. I get all my desired notifications now (Facebook, untapped, etc.) even if there's no watch equivalent. Also, turning off and restarting the watch after making all of the settings could help.

fergboy

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
Also, make sure your iPhone (not just the watch) notifications for all the apps that you want to show on your watch are on and that the sounds are enabled, if you want haptic taps. I wasn't getting taps until I turned all of my notification sounds on. I get all my desired notifications now (Facebook, untapped, etc.) even if there's no watch equivalent. Also, turning off and restarting the watch after making all of the settings could help.

I can't get Facebook to show up on my watch or get notifications.. It's there on the list of watch apps but not the layout. I'm I missing something?

anon(2254645)

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I can't get Facebook to show up on my watch or get notifications.. It's there on the list of watch apps but not the layout. I'm I missing something?

Facebook will not be in the layout because there is no Facebook watch app. Notifications will come from your iPhone. Here are my iPhone notification settings for Facebook:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433257389.291267.jpg

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
just took a walk over to the Apple Store and they sucked me in with their shinny goodness!!! I think I am going to order a Millinese Loop and Leather Loop!!

SOOOOOO glad they only had the sport bands in store right now or it would have been a $400 trip for sure (the two bands, plus the extra charger and iPhone mount I bought)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
just took a walk over to the Apple Store and they sucked me in with their shinny goodness!!! I think I am going to order a Millinese Loop and Leather Loop!!

SOOOOOO glad they only had the sport bands in store right now or it would have been a $400 trip for sure (the two bands, plus the extra charger and iPhone mount I bought)
Until further notice, you are hereby banned from going into any Apple Store....:)

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
lol... I know. I'm afraid to visit a store because I know I'm bound to spend more money that I don't really want to spend.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Yep. They get you every time. Well, at least they get me every time.

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Until further notice, you are hereby banned from going into any Apple Store....:)

Could be a problem... I am at all day meetings until Thursday and the office I am at is across the street from the Apple Store... Walking distance on lunch breaks :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR