Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
On the wrist. Came with 1.0.1 for those that wanted to know. It's smaller than I remembered from my try-on appointment. At first I thought I might have received a 38 mm but I didn't. It is quite comfortable.

View attachment 82401

Still need to put on my screen protection and see how the cases I ordered fit. I also need to figure out why Facebook notifications aren't coming thru. I have them turned on and I get them on my phone screen and my MS Band. I just don't get them on the Watch.

Congrats on getting it!!!

fergboy

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
On the wrist. Came with 1.0.1 for those that wanted to know. It's smaller than I remembered from my try-on appointment. At first I thought I might have received a 38 mm but I didn't. It is quite comfortable.

View attachment 82401

Still need to put on my screen protection and see how the cases I ordered fit. I also need to figure out why Facebook notifications aren't coming thru. I have them turned on and I get them on my phone screen and my MS Band. I just don't get them on the Watch.

I had to double look myself when I got my watch and thought it was a 38.. But nope it was my 42..and loving it lol

agacom

May 30, 2015
Visit site
Ordered mine in May 28th and had s shipping date of June 19-22 just changed yesterday to June 16-18th and will be shipping in 9-11 days from now! So excited!!

gameraddikted

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys. New to iMore. I'm super stoked. Ordered my Watch Sport (blue) this past Friday May 29th with an expected ship time of 2-3 weeks and delivery dates between June 22-26. First thing Monday morning it changed to preparing to ship. Later Monday it shipped out via next day air! It's already out for delivery and I should have it sometime this afternoon. This was my first ever order though Apple and I must say I was surprised how quick they were. Overnight delivery when I only went with the standard shipping option. Is that normal? I'll post pictures when it arrives!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys. New to iMore. I'm super stoked. Ordered my Watch Sport (blue) this past Friday May 29th with an expected ship time of 2-3 weeks and delivery dates between June 22-26. First thing Monday morning it changed to preparing to ship. Later Monday it shipped out via next day air! It's already out for delivery and I should have it sometime this afternoon. This was my first ever order though Apple and I must say I was surprised how quick they were. Overnight delivery when I only went with the standard shipping option. Is that normal? I'll post pictures when it arrives!
It depends on the contents of your order. I ordered on April 13th and received a June shipping estimate (no specific dates). Well, I actually received my Watch on May 4th. Welcome to iMore, by the way...:)

gameraddikted

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
It depends on the contents of your order. I ordered on April 13th and received a June shipping estimate (no specific dates). Well, I actually received my Watch on May 4th. Welcome to iMore, by the way...:)

That's what I figured. Apple probably had more blue sports in stock. I was relialistically expecting it to be shipped in 1-2 weeks especially with Apple soon to offer all models in the stores. I'll take a 3 day ship time over a weekend all day long. Thanks for the welcome :)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Today will be my first full day with the Watch. I am just using it as I would any of the other fitness smart watches I own. So far so good.

I am not going to charge it during the day even though I have a car charger already. I want to get an accurate estimate of battery usage. :)

Congrats to everyone have gotten their watches and or their PFS/Shipped notices!

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Just got a text from UPS ... my delivery has been rescheduled. Was originally 6/4, was bumped to 6/3 and now it's coming TODAY!

Last edited:

fergboy

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
Today will be my first full day with the Watch. I am just using it as I would any of the other fitness smart watches I own. So far so good.

I am not going to charge it during the day even though I have a car charger already. I want to get an accurate estimate of battery usage. :)

Congrats to everyone have gotten their watches and or their PFS/Shipped notices!

My first full day as well and I've had it off the charger since about 7am.. Gonna use it as much as I can and see how it goes

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Today will be my first full day with the Watch. I am not going to charge it during the day even though I have a car charger already. I want to get an accurate estimate of battery usage. :)
Same here. My battery usage seems very minimal. I've had mine on for an hour now and it's only dropped 1%. But I don't think my notifications are working. Mostly because I haven't seen any yet. I know Facebook notifications are not working. I set everything up to mirror my phone and double checked the settings. Should be working. I might need to re-pair...

Waiting for my extra charging cables to show up today. I plan on having one at home, one at work and an additional one for traveling or just to keep in my living room.