Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

gkantz

May 18, 2010
Visit site
These shipping dates are so out of whack it's impossible to trust the system. I'm in Chicago and I ordered very late in the game - May 15th. But I have constantly moved up - first July, 5-7 weeks, 4-6 weeks, now 2-3 weeks with a timeframe of June 16th - 22nd. No movement on my end (I don't expect it until closer to the 16th) but still, the timeframes are lopsided - especially for those who ordered early.

anon6040766

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Late to the party over tattoo concerns. Went to a try-on appointment and the rep was awesome and let me try on her watch and everything functioned properly. I ordered today, Sunday May 31st with a 2-3 week shipping estimate with dates between June 23rd and June 29th for delivery.

42mm Stainless Steel Case with Stainless Steel Link Bracelet for my AT&T 64GB Gold iPhone 6...

luisgui1

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
So close to the end (my watch arriving on Tuesday), i just want to say how cool of everyone in this forum helping and motivating each other. Every reply i read is a positive one. Good job for everyone. I wonder, does galaxy fans do the same thing we do over here? 😝

JumpingJayzuz

May 6, 2015
Visit site
My watch is being delivered today!!!
But, unfortunately, it's being delivered to my sister in Brisbane, Australia and I live in Singapore. So I'll be waiting another 3-5 working days after she ships it over to me. But still...my watch is being delivered today!

jbaile07

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Ordered a SGS BSB April 24 with a 8:59 email confirmation. Currently says delivery 15 June but my card just got charged!! Now WHAT?!?!?!

jsmith1005

May 13, 2015
Visit site
On truck for delivery! I have my monster German Shepherd standing by the door. She's trained to grab any UPS truck going by on the bumper and not let go until they give up their Apple Watches. At least until I get mine. I may have a dozen by the end of the day. LOL

fergboy

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
How long from the time you got charged and PFS until it was delivered, or expt delivery?

I got charged on Friday and P.F.S then on Saturday it got shipped from China.. Had a slight delay in China but shipped through Sunday and will be here soon today