Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

luisgui1

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I just got the magic text. It will be here on Tuesday. Ordered sport space black on April 13th. Now i wont sleep for the next 48 hours

anon(5718668)

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
My initial first day impressions are, and I say this with caution, very positive!

I didn't have much time to play with the watch yesterday as I was at a wedding and I charged the watch to 100% before bed last night and then turned it off. At time of writing my battery is at 67% on which has been a somewhat average usage day, with 9.5 hours of usage.

The notifications fascinate me and, because it was a weekend, I was disappointed that I didn't receive more. I use both the Instagram and Twitter services and both these Apple Watch apps function well, alongside the Things app. The watch is responsive and another thing that I can't leave alone is the watch face customisation!

If you're waiting for your watch, hang in there! Receiving it is brilliant! Hang in there! :)

luisgui1

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Finally, Changed to shipped and Got the Tracking Number as well!! However, no details on UPS website as of now, May be Tuesday?wednesday??

im having the same problem, i cant see the tracking details on the UPS website. can anyone help me out here?. I click on track shipment on the apple website, it takes me to the ups website and there it tells me that UPS cant locate my shipment, etc etc. any ideas?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
im having the same problem, i cant see the tracking details on the UPS website. can anyone help me out here?. I click on track shipment on the apple website, it takes me to the ups website and there it tells me that UPS cant locate my shipment, etc etc. any ideas?

Chill... UPS tracking will likely not update until they run some back-end processes overnight... Check in the morning. :)

Edit to Add... I have minimal UPS Tracking... Mine is in TN as the poster below...

Last edited:

Dougie011

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Anyone know about what date we are up to for space gray alum with bsb?
I ordered April 29 and show processing still with June 16-22 for delivery.

I ordered on April 11th. I should be getting mine tomorrow, but how fast you get it also depends on what country you are in. There are some in the UK that ordered theirs 3 weeks after me and have already received it.

phfox1868

May 8, 2015
Visit site
Mines departed from Louisville..still hasn't got to my local distribution center in nc yet..let's hope soon! I'll be checking my phone all night while I'm working lol

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
About 22 hours before I see mine unless I run home from work after it's delivered. Home is only 20 minutes away... Hmmm...

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Mines departed from Louisville..still hasn't got to my local distribution center in nc yet..let's hope soon! I'll be checking my phone all night while I'm working lol

It's going to be close for you but I'm guessing it will be at your distribution center by around 4 am and on the truck by 5:30 am. I'd bet you'll see it tomorrow.

fergboy

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
About 22 hours before I see mine unless I run home from work after it's delivered. Home is only 20 minutes away... Hmmm...

I hear ya.. I'm glad mines coming tomorrow while I'm off cause if I was working and as soon as I got that delivered notice I would have left work for a brief moment being I'm less then 5 minutes away lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR