Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

hartill

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Has anybody gotten this? It shows exception.View attachment 82288

I got the same thing. I chatted with Apple and got nowhere. I can't reach UPS. After looking at the web site , I can't tell if there something wrong that has damaged my watch (and others) or if it's just on a different delivery track because of the earlier mechanical problem. Geesh. After such a wait, this is so disheartening.

Dougie011

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
I got the same thing. I chatted with Apple and got nowhere. I can't reach UPS. After looking at the web site , I can't tell if there something wrong that has damaged my watch (and others) or if it's just on a different delivery track because of the earlier mechanical problem. Geesh. After such a wait, this is so disheartening.

I agree. It is so close, but yet so far away.

May 29, 2015
Visit site
Same here.

I ordered on April 17th (I know super late)
42MM SGS
Changed to PFS 5/28 Thursday
Charged on 5/29
Status still says PFS June 15th-19th

I also want to know how long is the wait after you got charged?

Has everyone's status still said 2-3 weeks even after they got charged?

It's still in PFS for me. No Change in status. Seems weekend effect. Hoping for status change and tracking number on Monday/ to night as it would be monday in china

fergboy

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site

Same thing happened to me but just checked and it's now in transit on its way here with my Monday's delivery!! Yes!!!

hartill

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
After a 50-day wait punctuated in the last 24 hours by a mechanical problem in China, UPS has cleared its exception and now says it will deliver my 42 mm space gray sport tomorrow. I won't believe it until it's on my wrist, lest it is blocked by floods, fires, typhoons, herds of buffalo, cracks in the ozone or rampaging Android fans.

Make it worth it, Apple.

fergboy

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
After a 50-day wait punctuated in the last 24 hours by a mechanical problem in China, UPS has cleared its exception and now says it will deliver my 42 mm space gray sport tomorrow. I won't believe it until it's on my wrist, lest it is blocked by floods, fires, typhoons, herds of buffalo, cracks in the ozone or rampaging Android fans.

Make it worth it, Apple.

All that....unless it's in the air then we are good lol

Dougie011

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
I had that as well.. But it's not much of a hold up or anything.. I guess it's like scanning it in or checking etc...then they release it and it's on its way

You were right. It is back on schedule for delivery tomorrow. Thanks, I was getting a little nervous.

fergboy

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
You were right. It is back on schedule for delivery tomorrow. Thanks, I was getting a little nervous.

No problem.. I was too at first cause I'm all set to wait on it tomorrow and play with it being I'm off..I'm not leaving the house until I see that brown truck pull up lol

luisgui1

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Same here.

42MM SGS
Charged on 5/29

Same here my friend. I asked exactly the same and one of us told me that we should expect it Wednesday. If not, im pretty sure we will get it by this week, friday the latest. ( pray im right jajaja)

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
What I also find interesting is that it seems that Apple was willing to pay big bucks for the Next Day Air Saver for the first month or so of filling orders; now it looks like they've scaled back on trying to get them out quick and have changed to the Worldwide Express Saver. I'm wondering if that has a different distribution pattern?

I know exactly what you are saying but chances are we are getting our watches quicker this way. Look at it this way... The watches would have to ship from China to the US anyway. That is where Apple's distribution centers are. This way, they are actually skipping the step of going to the Apple distribution centers and going directly to the UPS distribution centers. It's seems like it is longer because we are notified much earlier in the shipping process.

Overnight Shipping Process...... vs..... From China:

1) Leaves warehouse in China............ Same + Ship Notice
2) Goes to Customs.............................. Same
3) Flies to Alaska................................... Same
4) Flies to Apple Dist Center................ Flies to UPS Dist Center
5) Preps for Shipping + Ship Notice... Heads to local UPS Dist Center
6) Heads to local UPS Dist Center....... Delivery Day
7) Delivery Day

Last edited:

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Blessed ordure... Just got shipment notice... My watch will be here Tursday.... Last notice was 6/15-19... Under promise and over deliver...

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Whoa I been reading all these post about orders shipping straight from China and mechanical delays.. Kinda puzzling how some of the orders are going straight from China there destination and some like mind just have originating scan of here in the states.. Mine went from PFS to shipped on Friday the 29th stating its in PA.. Then arrived here in NYC Saturday morning and has been sitting at my local UPS hub.. Tomorrow can not come soon enough

May 29, 2015
Visit site
Same here.

42MM SGS
Charged on 5/29

Finally, Changed to shipped and Got the Tracking Number as well!! However, no details on UPS website as of now, May be Tuesday?wednesday??

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner