Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I hear you!!! My watch is 16 miles away from me right now and there is nothing I can do other than wait... of course all we have been doing is wait so we should all be very used to it :)

I guess I'm extra impatient because I got my PFS on Wednesday and my tracking on Thursday at noon. All these other folks got upgraded overnight shipping and got it the day after their tracking # was issued. I didn't and have to wait for it to travel from China and through the weekend on top of it all. 5 days.... It's killing me just a little...

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure when my watch will get to me now. It did say that it would be delivered on Monday, but I think I will have to wait for it to get scanned again when it reaches its next destination before I know for sure when it will arrive. All I see when looking is this still.

For me, it was about 12 hours from China to Alaska and then another 8-9 hours to KY. Than another 12 hours to truck it to NJ. I'd guess it will be at your local distribution center on Monday and you'll have it Tuesday.

fergboy

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
I'm not sure when my watch will get to me now. It did say that it would be delivered on Monday, but I think I will have to wait for it to get scanned again when it reaches its next destination before I know for sure when it will arrive. All I see when looking is this still.View attachment 82281

Ok now mine is saying clearance completed.. But still no delivery date set just yet.. So hopefully still looking at Monday

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
It looks like the mechanical issue didn't delay the flights that much compared to my tracking progress. Mine shows just under 7 hours from export to departure. Yours is just under 8 hours.

Dougie011

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
I am still hoping for Monday delivery. Since it didn't take to long to get it moving again, maybe it won't change the delivery date.

phfox1868

May 8, 2015
Visit site
Mines arrived and departed anchorage twice lol idk why for the life of me..but it's in the U.S. Soooo a Monday delivery date is still pretty hopeful...right??

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I think Monday delivery would depend on where the final destination is. It took my Watch a good 18+ hours to get from Ankorage to NJ. I believe the trucks by me leave the local distribution centers around 6 am. If your package arrives at its local distribution center before 5am I think there is a chance you'll get it Monday.

fergboy

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
Mine did that same thing. Ours sounds like it's on the same plane.

I didn't notice it until just now until you guys just mentioned it.. But mine did too.. So mine may be on the plane with yours too.. But I also noticed on UPS app that it's coming to Raleigh NC I'm guessing straight from anchorage.. Is yours coming through express saver?

nickpthemft

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
So my SBSS is also in the same plane batch that had the "mechanical failure", so I just noticed that it arrived in Kentucky about half an hour ago. What I wanna know is - what gives?! I'm in CA, so why ship it to Kentucky instead of Ontario, CA?

What I also find interesting is that it seems that Apple was willing to pay big bucks for the Next Day Air Saver for the first month or so of filling orders; now it looks like they've scaled back on trying to get them out quick and have changed to the Worldwide Express Saver. I'm wondering if that has a different distribution pattern?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I was informed by my wife this morning that my Watch (42mm stainless steel with Milanese band) will be arriving in time for Father's Day - it could be here next week (shipping status keeps changing)! I had decided to pass on this one because I just didn't see myself using it. I don't wear a watch today, and simply didn't see the need. But secretly I wanted one to play with and experiment with. That was a nice surprise. I am a lucky and blessed man.

Dougie011

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
I didn't notice it until just now until you guys just mentioned it.. But mine did too.. So mine may be on the plane with yours too.. But I also noticed on UPS app that it's coming to Raleigh NC I'm guessing straight from anchorage.. Is yours coming through express saver?

Mine says it is in Louisville, KY now. I think it's looking good for a Monday delivery still.

Vortec 5.3

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I was informed by my wife this morning that my Watch (42mm stainless steel with Milanese band) will be arriving in time for Father's Day - it could be here next week (shipping status keeps changing)! I had decided to pass on this one because I just didn't see myself using it. I don't wear a watch today, and simply didn't see the need. But secretly I wanted one to play with and experiment with. That was a nice surprise. I am a lucky and blessed man.

You don't want to insult you're superior

Ranjel Pineda

May 31, 2015
Visit site
i was charged on my CC this morning(05/30) at around 4:30 AM. Its still under PFS and delivery range between June 15-19th. How many days it takes to ship after CC charge?

Ordered 42 MM Sports SG on April 13th 5:40PM.

Same here.

I ordered on April 17th (I know super late)
42MM SGS
Changed to PFS 5/28 Thursday
Charged on 5/29
Status still says PFS June 15th-19th

I also want to know how long is the wait after you got charged?

Has everyone's status still said 2-3 weeks even after they got charged?