Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

phfox1868

May 8, 2015
Visit site
Yep back in transit..but still no delivery date yet..ups says it left China at 540am their time on the 31st..I am assuming it will be delivered on the date they originally gave me..or maybe a day later..still don't understand what the hold up was though

fergboy

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
Yep back in transit..but still no delivery date yet..ups says it left China at 540am their time on the 31st..I am assuming it will be delivered on the date they originally gave me..or maybe a day later..still don't understand what the hold up was though

Same here

jsmith1005

May 13, 2015
Visit site
I'm Monday too! Mine is at the local UPS Customer Center, like 5 miles away. I called to see if I could go get it this morning but they don't have Saturday hours. Guess this will be my favorite Monday of all time! But my UPS doesn't arrive until like 5 PM. Oh well. At least I'm out of 'Processing' and it's almost here!

Idelgado782

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
Gah.. Same thing on my end!! I've been patiently waiting as my gf got hers two weeks ago. I'm happier though cause my eta was for the end of June so that fact that ups has it makes me giddy! Now to continuously check to see when it arrives in nj!

iMoreAppImg_20150530_211639.jpg

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
OK I am getting ready!!! I just retired the Garmin vivoactive and went back to the vivosmart.

Even thought the Watch does activity tracking, my primary device will still be the Garmin. I just don't need the full featured watch device since my left wrist will be adorned with a shiny new Apple product :)

May 29, 2015
Visit site
i was charged on my CC this morning(05/30) at around 4:30 AM. Its still under PFS and delivery range between June 15-19th. How many days it takes to ship after CC charge?

Ordered 42 MM Sports SG on April 13th 5:40PM.

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Gah.. Same thing on my end!! I've been patiently waiting as my gf got hers two weeks ago. I'm happier though cause my eta was for the end of June so that fact that ups has it makes me giddy! Now to continuously check to see when it arrives in nj!
View attachment 82279

Mine is in NJ now. I just wish the distribution center in Parsippany was open on weekends so I could pick it up.

WatchProg.jpg

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Mine is in NJ now. I just wish the distribution center in Parsippany was open on weekends so I could pick it up.

I hear you!!! My watch is 16 miles away from me right now and there is nothing I can do other than wait... of course all we have been doing is wait so we should all be very used to it :)

Dougie011

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
I'm not sure when my watch will get to me now. It did say that it would be delivered on Monday, but I think I will have to wait for it to get scanned again when it reaches its next destination before I know for sure when it will arrive. All I see when looking is this still.ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1433039321.836790.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods