Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

phfox1868

May 8, 2015
Visit site
Man..and I thought it was bad checking my order status for the change from processing to pfs...now that my watch is shipped (woooo!!) ups says it will be here June 1st but Apple says it will be here on the 3rd...ups last update was "export scan" in China...to everyone who has already been through this..should I expect the ups date to be consistent or should I have my heart set on Wednesday?

Thanks!

fergboy

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
Man..and I thought it was bad checking my order status for the change from processing to pfs...now that my watch is shipped (woooo!!) ups says it will be here June 1st but Apple says it will be here on the 3rd...ups last update was "export scan" in China...to everyone who has already been through this..should I expect the ups date to be consistent or should I have my heart set on Wednesday?

Thanks!

If you track your shipment through Apple then it should send you to the UPS site that will say Monday... Mine is doing the same thing but I'm guessing the site isn't updated cause the site don't yet say my order is on its way

southpawmedic

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
uh oh...I had a delivery date of Monday. Just looked again (not like I expected it to be different) and it shows there has been a mechanical failure. Sure hope my watch isn't sitting in the bottom of the ocean!!

phfox1868

May 8, 2015
Visit site
Mine says its cleared customs...don't know if that means it's still in China or what..and it still doesn't explain the "mechanical failure"...cmonnnn ups your gonna drive me to drinking

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Mine says its cleared customs...don't know if that means it's still in China or what..and it still doesn't explain the "mechanical failure"...cmonnnn ups your gonna drive me to drinking

The shipments have to clear customs at the point of entry when they arrive at Anchorage AK. From there, they travel on to either Louisville (UPS) or Memphis (FedEx), then on to the final destination (your house).

phfox1868

May 8, 2015
Visit site
The shipments have to clear customs at the point of entry when they arrive at Anchorage AK. From there, they travel on to either Louisville (UPS) or Memphis (FedEx), then on to the final destination (your house).

So your saying this status means their in the U.S. More than likely?

fergboy

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
Yes sir!! This is one Monday I will smiling all day at work... I see all these deliveries from China weird mine is coming from PA straight up it went from PFS to shipped and had an origin scan of Harrisburg

Man!! Mine is coming from China and they had this exception that occurred.. But now it's cleared customs thank god

anon(5718668)

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
So after a huge mess up with UPS' call centres last week, I finally managed to pick up my Apple Watch Sport at my local customer centre after I missed the delivery yesterday. I was also at a wedding today too so have only just managed to sit down and set it all up!

image.jpg

I'd like to dedicate the drink I currently have in hand to everyone in the Watch forum who got me through a hellishly long 5 weeks and kept me going with their Watch delivery banter. If you haven't received your watch yet, keep the faith! If you have, congratulations, it's an honour to join you.

Much love x

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2