Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

fergboy

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
A long weekend but a happy camper!!!.. When Apple moves, they move.. Got prepared for shipment on yesterday with card charged.. With delivery on Tuesday.. Then checked again and got bumped to Monday.. And it's my day off!!! So I'll be camped out on my deck all day till I see that wonderful brown truck pull up... Lol

fergboy

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
My cc finally got hit with the pending charge for the watch. How long after this happens does the watch ship? My status still says 2-3 weeks.

It won't be long my friend.. It just took a few hours for me.. Like less then a day.. My guess is you'll have it Monday.. Tuesday the latest

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I can pick it up

Lol I was gonna say that too.. Hey Ron can u swing by and grab my watch... I just checked this morning it's sitting in a warehouse here in NYC.. That sucks it will be there for 2 days until it's out... From PA to NYC in matter of hours.. So Monday it is... Can't wait finally at the finish line... Works out to cuz my girl is off from work so someone will be here to get it

agacom

May 30, 2015
Visit site
So my bank account was just charged for Apple care. I ordered the stainless steel 42mm black sport band on May 28th around 830 in the morning. I know I have not been waiting nearlyyyyyy as long as most of you guys but I was just curious if I was going to be charged for the watch soon since they just charged me for the apple care this morning. My delivery date is June 17th - June 23. Side note, congrats on everybody getting the watch! How does everyone like it? I feel like Kevin McCallister on Christmas morning!!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
My watch is at the local UPS processing location already. I just called to see if I could go there and pick it up today instead of waiting until Monday but they said no

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dougie011

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Mine has now shipped. My card hasn't been charged yet, but it's on it's way. Apple's email said it would be here on Wednesday, but UPS shows Monday. ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1432991641.785617.jpg

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
That's evil guys...
My watch this morning is back to China ( Chine in French )

Lachine, QC, Canada05/30/20154:19 A.M. Arrival Scan

😆😆😆😜

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
So my bank account was just charged for Apple care. I ordered the stainless steel 42mm black sport band on May 28th around 830 in the morning. I know I have not been waiting nearlyyyyyy as long as most of you guys but I was just curious if I was going to be charged for the watch soon since they just charged me for the apple care this morning. My delivery date is June 17th - June 23. Side note, congrats on everybody getting the watch! How does everyone like it? I feel like Kevin McCallister on Christmas morning!!

My apple care was authorized back when I ordered 4/28 it's fallen off 2x and been re authorized every time. Meanwhile my watch is still...processing 😞

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Now that's it's getting closer to my watch arriving. It's not yet shipped but it's supposed to come this week. I'm thinking it may be time for me to actually learn more about what this watch does. I know the basics like time, heart rate, and messages but that's about it. I know this might sound so stupid or even backwards but I bought this watch not knowing too much about it 😕

I was thinking if I learned more about the features the wait would be torturous. If I get it and don't like it I can return it but I just feel like it's something I need to experience IRL.

I bought one for my mom and she got it weeks ago hasn't been rubbing it in my face or telling me too much. She lives in Hawaii so it's not like I'm avoiding her but I know she loves it because she's worn it everyday since she got it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice