Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

fergboy

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
No, it was just a handwritten note with some of my company-headed paper, is there a special note I can use for future reference? Most delivery companies will just take the one I stick on the door!

On your order it should have given you an option to print out a pre-signed note for UPS ..to stick on your door so that they can leave it there for you

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
I just got an email from Apple also, stating my watch will be delivered in 2-3 weeks, BUT now it shows delivery date from Jun 16 - 22nd...2 days shaved off yet again! Keeps getting closer & closer!!

Sent from my  iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
No, it was just a handwritten note with some of my company-headed paper, is there a special note I can use for future reference? Most delivery companies will just take the one I stick on the door!

Yes, there is pre-signature release form. If you had signed into your apple account your order would've had a link to download a form you sign and leave authorizing the carrier to leave your package.

ivlillion

May 12, 2015
Visit site
We need another list going. SG sport BSB. <---this guy right here. Ordered 22 April 6pm. 16-22 June expected ship date. Someone make a list???

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Finally finally finally once again.. Just checked and it says shipped!! No tracking info but funny thing mine is not coming from China.. It actually says Harrisburg PA.. Weird but that means there's a chance mine gets here Monday.. I use to hate Monday's lol not anymore

Congrats!

I can pick it up

Man... I wish mine shipped from PA on Thursday instead of China. I'd have it by now. Heck, I would have been willing to drive out there myself. It's only a 3 hour ride.

Rqchetman

May 15, 2015
Visit site
My ups scheduled delivery was Monday. But, there was a delay... I called and they gave me free Saturday delivery, although it's not a guaranteed service. I might receive it tomorrow, if not Monday! Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 21, 2015
Visit site
My ups scheduled delivery was Monday. But, there was a delay... I called and they gave me free Saturday delivery, although it's not a guaranteed service. I might receive it tomorrow, if not Monday! Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the text from apple today :) mine should get here Monday!!!

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
http://www.slashgear.com/apple-watch-by-the-unofficial-numbers-13378671/

But what was the breakdown? Did we buckle and buy the better Apple Watch, or did we stick to the Sport as so many pledged to do? About 62% of those who ordered an Apple Watch bought the Sport. About 71% of you ordered the larger 42mm size, though that number dipped to 68% for the Sport version. It spiked for the Apple watch, though, which saw 76% buying the larger 42mm version.

The Space Gray case was the more popular version; 40% bought that case, with Stainless Steel making up 34% of overall pre-orders. Silver aluminum made up 23% of buys. Space Black stainless steel made up only 3% of purchases, according to Slice.

http://www.htxt.co.za/2015/04/13/the-most-popular-apple-watch-is-the-42mm-sport-with-a-black-band/

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1432960535.077133.jpg

anon(5718668)

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
On your order it should have given you an option to print out a pre-signed note for UPS ..to stick on your door so that they can leave it there for you

Yes, there is pre-signature release form. If you had signed into your apple account your order would've had a link to download a form you sign and leave authorizing the carrier to leave your package.

Yes, I know exactly which one you gues mean now! Unfortunately though we don't have that option here in the UK :(

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Looks like Monday will be a busy day for UPS. I am guessing Apple wants the online orders filled before making them available in stores and that is supposed to happen in June.

csal80

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
My cc finally got hit with the pending charge for the watch. How long after this happens does the watch ship? My status still says 2-3 weeks.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW