Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

jsmith1005

May 13, 2015
Visit site
I don't know what was worse... Being in the Processing phase and checking a few times a day for any changes, or now at PFS and refreshing every hour while waiting for SHIPPED!!! :)

Every hour? If you're not checking 5-6 times an hour, you are simply not interested! I feel EXACTLY the same way.

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Finally finally finally once again.. Just checked and it says shipped!! No tracking info but funny thing mine is not coming from China.. It actually says Harrisburg PA.. Weird but that means there's a chance mine gets here Monday.. I use to hate Monday's lol not anymore

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Finally finally finally once again.. Just checked and it says shipped!! No tracking info but funny thing mine is not coming from China.. It actually says Harrisburg PA.. Weird but that means there's a chance mine gets here Monday.. I use to hate Monday's lol not anymore

Yes! Finally! It's been a long journey! Congrats!

AMark85

May 29, 2015
Visit site
So I ordered my 42mm SBSS-SBLB on 4/10 around 4:00AM PST (+4:00) and my order is still processing but just changed to 5-6 week delivery timeframe with delivery by July 14th.

I find it odd that my +4:00 order and an order placed right now would have the same estimated ship time (5-6 weeks).

Anyone have any guesses as to when I might be getting my watch? I'm in CA.

anon(5718668)

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Bloody missed my UPS delivery today, only to get into a misunderstanding with someone on the phone and my package now being held at one of their customer centres! Having to rush over before it shuts at 12:30 to pick it up tomorrow... Nightmare! I even left a note with instructions, knowing that I would be out.

fergboy

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
Bloody missed my UPS delivery today, only to get into a misunderstanding with someone on the phone and my package now being held at one of their customer centres! Having to rush over before it shuts at 12:30 to pick it up tomorrow... Nightmare! I even left a note with instructions, knowing that I would be out.

Sorry you missed your delivery..now when you said you left a note with instructions.. Was it the pre-signed note for UPS?

anon(5718668)

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Sorry you missed your delivery..now when you said you left a note with instructions.. Was it the pre-signed note for UPS?

No, it was just a handwritten note with some of my company-headed paper, is there a special note I can use for future reference? Most delivery companies will just take the one I stick on the door!

hartill

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
oh yeah! just changed to PFS in the last half hour. never been so happy to see $400 evaporate from my bank account. ordered the sg bsb on April 11 at 11:30 am

gkantz

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I ordered Blue Sport 42mm yesterday 5/28 - I got an email that it will be delivered Monday June 1st!!

WOW - that's amazing. Ordered the 42mm Black Sport on 5/15 and delivery dates keep moving up - just improved 2 days in the last hour, but still 6/16 - 6/22. It has to be that black sport band.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh