Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Correction you said Tuesday, LOL!!!! I predicted range 5/28 (Thursday)-6/6, lol. Who really won was the Apple Ninja by telling us it will before June with Preparing for Shipment, lol.

I cant wait till Monday......I'm going to setup camp outside my door. LOL.

No no no! I said Monday Tuesday! Haha I'm so happy for you! I love this thing it just feels right!

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Interesting. My SBSS-SBLB is shipping direct out of Suzhou, China. Where's yours coming from, @AppleWatchMIA?

Mine is being shipped by JAB (jsmith1005, azpatrick, bamfhacker) on their chartered jet (i have not received a tracking number from them yet), LOL. But seriously, mine is coming from China as well and will be here Monday, yours probably will be coming Tuesday because you got charged later.

It seems looking at that flight aware map is pretty useless (how we was always checking planes, lol). Just because it lands in Cali, PA, Anchorage, or Louisville we dont get charged or shipping notices. It starts in China when the card gets charged and preparing the shipment (Apple Ninja guy from secret department was right again).
So my point is unless your card is charged in China, looking at the flights going to Anchorage and then Louisville your card wont get charged.The map is only good after you get charged.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Mine is being shipped by JAB (jsmith1005, azpatrick, bamfhacker) on their chartered jet (i have not received a tracking number from them yet), LOL. But seriously, mine is coming from China as well and will be here Monday, yours probably will be coming Tuesday because you got charged later.

It seems looking at that flight aware map is pretty useless (how we was always checking planes, lol). Just because it lands in Cali, PA, Anchorage, or Louisville we dont get charged or shipping notices. It starts in China when the card gets charged and preparing the shipment (Apple Ninja guy from secret department was right again).
So my point is unless your card is charged in China, looking at the flights going to Anchorage and then Louisville your card wont get charged.The map is only good after you get charged.

Just make me an honorary member and seat number 12 is yours :)

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
So we need a new thread in a few weeks when the watches will all be next shipped and in stores.

One for the watch owners to have OT chat in. This thread has been a lot of fun :)

Amosbadamos

May 14, 2015
Visit site
I was charged sometime in the night last night. I got PFS this morning. Although the tracking info I have received does not indicate June 1 delivery, the email I received from Apple does. Looks like I will have my new Apple Watch SG BSB on Monday. Hooray!!!!I Current status: SHIPPED
Screen Shot 2015-05-29 at 1.31.34 PM.png

iosguybrien

May 29, 2015
Visit site
Preordered in April and am still waiting like many... My processing and delivery dates have changed a couple times too. I am now within the 2-3 weeks shipping June 18-June 24th

nickpthemft

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site

Interestingly enough, just got the tracking updated on UPS, and it's left China, on its way here. Updated to June 1st!! Super stoked.

JumpingJayzuz

May 6, 2015
Visit site
So great to see so many people moving out of processing into shipping, and then the elation of those that have received their watches. Apple finally made good. Happy for all of you. (My watch lands Monday). Have a great weekend everyone!

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Mine is still stuck in PFS since early this morning at 6:20pm... Please switch to shipped already!! It's only Friday and I already want Monday to come... How sick is that lol!!!

jsmith1005

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Mine is still stuck in PFS since early this morning at 6:20pm... Please switch to shipped already!! It's only Friday and I already want Monday to come... How sick is that lol!!!

I know the feeling, me too! Like a kid waiting for a new toy and I am way too old for that!

How do you know what time it went PFS? Were you staring at your screen at 6:20am waiting for it to change?

VinnyF88

May 19, 2015
Visit site
So I will still waiting for an update on my order but happy you guys will receive it soon. I ordered at .25 am est but what is the latest time we are up to?

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Preordered in April and am still waiting like many... My processing and delivery dates have changed a couple times too. I am now within the 2-3 weeks shipping June 18-June 24th

Wow, I didn't order mine until May 19th...was first quoted July, then Tuesday was changed to June 18-24th as well.

Sent from my  iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Ordered mine on 5/15 and I'm in the same timeframe as you. Bet we'll see our watches even sooner than that.

I wasn't really in a rush (didn't even pre-order) but reading along with everyone in this thread, plus me being out of town for vacation beginning the 22nd, has me hoping it's even quicker!!!!!!

Sent from my  iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I don't know what was worse... Being in the Processing phase and checking a few times a day for any changes, or now at PFS and refreshing every hour while waiting for SHIPPED!!! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2