Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
SBSS-SBLB @ 4/10 :06AM (Total Days To Get Watch Equal = 52)

- Credit Card Charged 5/28 @ 3:57PM CST
- Apple Order Status Page Updated 'Preparing For Shipment' 5/28 @ 4:14PM CST
- Apple Order Status Page Updated 'Shipped' 5/29 @ 2:57AM CST (See Below)
- Apple Watch Delivers 6/1 UPS (I work form home on Monday's, Works Out GREAT!!)

View attachment 82224

View attachment 82225

Congrats to all the SBSS-SBLB Squad!!!! Please Post Pictures!!! I will on Monday.

Oh man I was so right about getting it Monday! Lol

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I don't get it!
The order on April 10th and May 10th are shipping on the same day.
What about the people who ordered between those dates

I didn't even notice his conf said May. Maybe a typo or maybe not in the US? Delivery schedules are different outside the US.

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Oh man I was so right about getting it Monday! Lol

Correction you said Tuesday, LOL!!!! I predicted range 5/28 (Thursday)-6/6, lol. Who really won was the Apple Ninja by telling us it will before June with Preparing for Shipment, lol.

I cant wait till Monday......I'm going to setup camp outside my door. LOL.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Oh its like that guys, LOL!!!! Ok I will follow you guys in a Apache helicopter, lets see who makes it, LOL. Imagine the below in your plane rear view monitor, lol.

Notice 'MIA' in my handle, lol.

View attachment 82227

Its ok I wasn't including you on my charter jet anyway... You should have included me as an honorary member of the SBSS-SBLB club :)

BTW, did I mention my charter jet was a 12 seater F-16 ;)

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Its ok I wasn't including you on my charter jet anyway... You should have included me as an honorary member of the SBSS-SBLB club :)

BTW, did I mention my charter jet was a 12 seater F-16 ;)

LMAO!!! Dude I'm almost choked on my Moutain Dew, lol. 12 seater F-16 is a ride I believe I got on at Disney World, LOL!!!

phfox1868

May 8, 2015
Visit site
Shipped! Says my 42mm SS BSB shipped today the 29th and will be delivered by Wednesday the 3rd of June..for everyone, are those dates given by Apple pretty consistent? I'm pretty much expecting it to be here on the date they gave me but has anyone ever got it a couple days sooner?

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Shipped! Says my 42mm SS BSB shipped today the 29th and will be delivered by Wednesday the 3rd of June..for everyone, are those dates given by Apple pretty consistent? I'm pretty much expecting it to be here on the date they gave me but has anyone ever got it a couple days sooner?

I'm a couple of days after the original window start (May 29-June 11) but a couple of days before the revised delivery dates (June 3-5 and then June 4-8). The delivery date Apple gave me in the "shipped" e-mail was June 2nd. UPS says June 1st.

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Ugh trying be less obsessive and I probably delayed my shipment. They tried to charge me yesterday but my card wouldn't authorize I didn't notice till this morning. Called my bank to approve/confirm the charge and see that I was charged today.

jsmith1005

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Obsessive?! What a horrible word! None of us here would ever be obsessive. Wait a minute, I can't finish this, I have to check my Apple Watch status...