azpatrick

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Yes! 42 MM Space Gray on the way!

Scheduled Delivery:
Monday, 06/01/2015, By End of Day
Last Location:
Departed - Suzhou, China, Friday, 05/29/2015

What time will your package be delivered to your home? Get FREE approximate Delivery Windows on most UPS packages.
Continue

I am already a UPS My Choice? Member

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
What happened to overnight shipping?
I'm guessing Apple started shipping Watch's directly from China instead of going to their warehouse first. This eliminates a handling step that gets the watch to us sooner. But... It seems longer for us because we are charged and our labels are generated much earlier in the import process. Our stuff has to go thru customs and fly in from the other side of the world.

If you ordered a Watch that wasn't in high demand and it comes from a local warehouse, it should ship overnight. If you got a 42 mm SG Sport with a black band, chances are it's coming directly from China.

ajm0231

May 15, 2015
Visit site
I got a 38mm SG BSB. Hit my bank at 11:45PM last night. But looking at the charge it came from somewhere at 4:25 AM on the 29th. Not sure where that time zone is.

csseger

May 26, 2015
Visit site
I ordered SGS BSB with a confirmation of 10:14 PST on April 10th. I am still processing. I moved from 5/29-6/11 to 6/3-6/5, and then overnight it went to 6/4-6/8. Anyone else have this? So far I see the furthest PFS for the U.S. has been ordered before 7 am PST on the 10th.

Amosbadamos

May 14, 2015
Visit site
Tomorrow? Probably Monday or Tuesday. :)

Watch: SG BSB
Confirmation Email: 10:41 pm EDT on May 10th
Credit Card Charged: Friday, May 29th by morning. (middle of night sometime)

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
HOLY. CRAP.

Card is charged, including AppleCare+, and...

P.....F.....S!!!!!

To @AppleWatchMIA, @rpol86, and all the other SBSS-SBLB Squad members out there, thanks for keeping us all strong. Literally (well, not literally) thought this day would NEVER come! Now to relentlessly check for tracking info!!!

View attachment 82202

SWEEETTTTT!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! A Good Feeling isnt it.

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I'm guessing Apple started shipping Watch's directly from China instead of going to their warehouse first. This eliminates a handling step that gets the watch to us sooner. But... It seems longer for us because we are charged and our labels are generated much earlier in the import process. Our stuff has to go thru customs and fly in from the other side of the world.

If you ordered a Watch that wasn't in high demand and it comes from a local warehouse, it should ship overnight. If you got a 42 mm SG Sport with a black band, chances are it's coming directly from China.

Boom....out for delivery!!!!

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
SBSS-SBLB @ 4/10 :06AM (Total Days To Get Watch Equal = 52)

- Credit Card Charged 5/28 @ 3:57PM CST
- Apple Order Status Page Updated 'Preparing For Shipment' 5/28 @ 4:14PM CST
- Apple Order Status Page Updated 'Shipped' 5/29 @ 2:57AM CST (See Below)
- Apple Watch Delivers 6/1 UPS (I work form home on Monday's, Works Out GREAT!!)

Screen Shot 2015-05-29 at 7.51.25 AM.png

Screen Shot 2015-05-29 at 8.00.34 AM.png

Congrats to all the SBSS-SBLB Squad!!!! Please Post Pictures!!! I will on Monday.

fergboy

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site

This is giving me hope.. I should be getting close as I ordered the same thing on the 11th around 1:17pm..would love to have mine by Monday

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
So guys refresh my memory again... I been on this post for quite some time.. And now that my order is in PFS Mode I forgot everything lol.. How long does it take to go from PFS to shipped or to get a tracking.. My changed to PFS around 6:20am

Dougie011

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
This is giving me hope.. I should be getting close as I ordered the same thing on the 11th around 1:17pm..would love to have mine by Monday

I ordered on the 11th at 10:10am. I doubt we will have them by Monday, but I'm guessing Tuesday or Wednesday......I hope.

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site

Not tomorrow for sure. They don't deliver on weekends. My guess would be Tuesday or Wednesday since it's probably coming from China.

csseger

May 26, 2015
Visit site
Now it seems people who ordered after me are getting PFS. Hopefully mine will change today then too. I called apple to make sure my order was correct and payments weren't messed up. Hope this moves fast now.