Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Ha Ha you guys are funny, LOL.....Incase you guys wondering why I went MIA, its because i fainted and co-workers had to throw a bucket of cold water on me due to the sheer excitement. I'm kidding, I was on my way down the parking garage elevator and have been stuck in Chicago traffic leaving work. Credit card charged 3:57PM CST, status changed to preparing to shipment at 4:14PM CST. So as it stands it took 48 days to this point to get charged, and according to the Sales Apple rep I was an :06 order and not :05 order give a take a few seconds. I also noticed I was charged exactly 7 days (one week - 5/28) after Ron (aka rpol86) got his SBSS-SBLB charged on 5/21. So all the 4/10 @ :07, :08, :09, :10 SBSS-SBLB processing orders, I predict preparing for shipment time frame by 5/29-6/11 (like i thought mine was but just impatient) . Thanks for all you guys support and I will be posting pictures very soon and I will keep in the threads. Also just to note, the credit card gets charged when the watch hits Anchorage not Louisville, Cali, or PA. As soon as all of the planes landed in Anchorage 10 minutes later I was charged.

The Apple Ninja Rep in the secret department, was right on the money about receiving preparing for shipment before my original June date.

View attachment 82193

So that drink you owe me? Lol. Also you asked about the sport band? I just got back from the gym so I figured I'd share since the first trip to the gym with it!ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1432868313.906317.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1432868330.300184.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1432868357.277734.jpg
Hands down the best fitness tracker I've had.

GolfnCPA

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Ordered three hours after online ordering started on the 10th of April. Watch received May 27. Worth the wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Man the waiting part is hard...

And very frustrating, it took 2 1/2 day for my watch to get out of Shanghai and now the watch is stuck in Louisville USA since Thursday 1:36AM and it will take 3 day to get out to Montreal... (No ups flight to Montreal before Monday) And don't know how many it will take to get to Quebec City Canada...

The watch have arrived to Louisville at 1:36AM Thursday and there was a UPS flight for Montreal at 4:23AM so almost 3 hours to put it in... But no...
UPS outside of USA is very slow...

nickpthemft

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
HOLY. CRAP.

Card is charged, including AppleCare+, and...

P.....F.....S!!!!!

To @AppleWatchMIA, @rpol86, and all the other SBSS-SBLB Squad members out there, thanks for keeping us all strong. Literally (well, not literally) thought this day would NEVER come! Now to relentlessly check for tracking info!!!

FullSizeRender.jpg

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
In my best 8 year old happy dance voice....

I am PFS, I am PFS,I am PFS, I am PFS,I am PFS, I am PFS,I am PFS, I am PFS,I am PFS, I am PFS!!!!

My CC was charged and I am PFS.

Wwwaaahhhhooooooo

My second watch is still processing, but I will probably be returning that one though.

southpawmedic

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Holy Crap! Just got home from a horrible ER shift to see I'm PFS! No charge to the card yet though. Could it arrive next week? Lord I hope so. I deserve it after this night!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
So now I have a dilemma... If it ships today then it will be here between Mon-Thurs next week. Of course I will be at all day training Mon-Thurs next week . I think I will be missing a day of training.

tfa225

Jun 30, 2009
Visit site
Woke up to this email:
A $434.91 debit card transaction to APL*APPLE ONLINE STO on 05/29/2015 1:12:41 AM EDT exceeded your set Alert limit.
I'm finally PFS!! :heart:
Still says delivery June 3-5

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I am finally finally PFS.. It's been a long wait since ordering on April 10th.. My luck I got the PFS this morning which means it will be a long weekend but one big Ric Flair WOOOOOOO!!!

Hey Ron... U said its the best fitness tracker..,thats actually the main reason I bought ... Is it accurate with calories burned for u? My girl is using hers and states it's not accurate... Any insight?

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I am finally finally PFS.. It's been a long wait since ordering on April 10th.. My luck I got the PFS this morning which means it will be a long weekend but one big Ric Flair WOOOOOOO!!!

Hey Ron... U said its the best fitness tracker..,thats actually the main reason I bought ... Is it accurate with calories burned for u? My girl is using hers and states it's not accurate... Any insight?

I believe it is. She has to make sure that she sets everything right like her age height and weight. Also she might be looking at it wrong. The watch will only show you Active calories and resting calories , not total. It actually shows you them separately. This was for yesterday

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1432897513.357768.jpg

On the watch itself they want you to focus on burned calories not including resting calories because this is how you lose weight. Since you burn more than your body needs just to stay alive

Also if she has the HR sensor off it won't be accurate either.

jsmith1005

May 13, 2015
Visit site
I think Apple is just teasing me now! When I first ordered on 4/28, I got the very generic 'June'. Last week it changed to Jun 22 - Jun 29. Two days ago it changed to Jun 16 - Jun 22. Now overnight it changed to Jun 15 - 19. C'mon, Apple, just hurry up and send my watch! Please... Pretty please....

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I believe it is. She has to make sure that she sets everything right like her age height and weight. Also she might be looking at it wrong. The watch will only show you Active calories and resting calories , not total. It actually shows you them separately. This was for yesterday

View attachment 82218

On the watch itself they want you to focus on burned calories not including resting calories because this is how you lose weight. Since you burn more than your body needs just to stay alive

Also if she has the HR sensor off it won't be accurate either.

Good looks Ron!! I'm just gonna wait for mine and put it to the test while working out to see how accurate.. But I will make sure everything is set and ready to go... I don't do a lot of running but I do weights and cardio so just wanna see if it will work.. I know for those types of work outs I read u have set it to other.. Since there is no preset for cardio or weights... But I'm happy finally going to be shipping soon..then I can obsess over the tracking lol

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Good looks Ron!! I'm just gonna wait for mine and put it to the test while working out to see how accurate.. But I will make sure everything is set and ready to go... I don't do a lot of running but I do weights and cardio so just wanna see if it will work.. I know for those types of work outs I read u have set it to other.. Since there is no preset for cardio or weights... But I'm happy finally going to be shipping soon..then I can obsess over the tracking lol

Yeah other is the right one more reason why the HR and all your stats are important

jsmith1005

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Charged!!!!!!!! Preparing for Shipment!!!!!! Hey, you guys that have got your watches, how long between PFS and delivery? Guess I'll have to put my Shepherd away so she doesn't eat the UPS man.

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Apple just charged my bank, but it still says processing...does this mean I should get it by Saturday, or Sunday????

No weekend deliveries that I know of. I was charged this past Wednesday very late at night. Delivery is set for Monday. So basically 3 Buisiness days from charge to delivery me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal