Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site

anon(5718668)

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm finally shipped here in the UK after purchasing on the 20th April. Entered preparing for shipment yesterday afternoon. Dispatched with UPS for delivery tomorrow - very excited! :D Thanks for all the updates to keep the faith ;)

image.jpg

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
You will get charged this weekend and it will ship Monday and get it Tuesday

Ron, how is the watch going? Did you lock it in a vault with infrared detection and armed guard? LOL. Was looking at your pics and that watch looks awesome. Something Bruce Wayne would wear. Or something Dark Vader would pass down to Luke, lol.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Ron, how is the watch going? Did you lock it in a vault with infrared detection and armed guard? LOL. Was looking at your pics and that watch looks awesome. Something Bruce Wayne would wear. Or something Dark Vader would pass down to Luke, lol.

lmao yeah I love the look of it! I can't stop messing with it, sending stupid drawings to my friend. It really is all that and more of what Apple says about it.

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
lmao yeah I love the look of it! I can't stop messing with it, sending stupid drawings to my friend. It really is all that and more of what Apple says about it.

Ha thats awesome. Hows the battery been on that bad boy? Also how does the coating seem with regards to it getting scratched easily on the band and watch housing?

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Ha thats awesome. Hows the battery been on that bad boy? Also how does the coating seem with regards to it getting scratched easily on the band and watch housing?

Well because I cant stop using it the battery is going down kinda fast but I have had it off the charger since 8AM and its at 20% and that's me using it constantly. I suspect by next week it will be much better since I won't be messing with as much. I am always changing the faces and just trying to figure out what I like and don't like so once I get that down on settings and all I am sure it will be normal battery drain. As far as the coating I think it will be good against scratches much better than plain stainless steel, you can feel the difference in the coating as I was holding my friends SSLB and he's had it 3 weeks and already has a few scratches on the band though normal, I don't want that lol. We chose the best one!

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
well because i cant stop using it the battery is going down kinda fast but i have had it off the charger since 8am and its at 20% and that's me using it constantly. I suspect by next week it will be much better since i won't be messing with as much. I am always changing the faces and just trying to figure out what i like and don't like so once i get that down on settings and all i am sure it will be normal battery drain. As far as the coating i think it will be good against scratches much better than plain stainless steel, you can feel the difference in the coating as i was holding my friends sslb and he's had it 3 weeks and already has a few scratches on the band though normal, i don't want that lol. We chose the best one!

My watch just charged to my account. The actual watch, not just apple care. WHOOOHOOOO!!!! Now let me check Order Status.

SBSS-SBLB @ 4/10 :05AM.

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
My watch says PFS now, card is charged. Anyone know how long i have to wait until i receive it?

Depends on where it ships from. If it ships from a local distribution center, I would say Monday (ship out tomorrow and deliver next business day). If it is coming directly from China, like mine, it will likely take a day or 2 longer. My PFS happened Wednesday night and my delivery is expected Monday per UPS

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
My watch just charged to my account. The actual watch, not just apple care. WHOOOHOOOO!!!! Now let me check Order Status.

SBSS-SBLB @ 4/10 :05AM.

Congrats looks like the original SB SS squad is all set!! Now I'm starting to go crazy lol this is killing me another day.. My dreams of this week are shot!! At least I don't have to be checking my order status for the reminder of this week!! (Yeah right) lol