Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
This sucks lol so much movement it's like everything is rampant lol.. Except for me I still don't have any status change with my luck.. I will be getting mine on the last day of the window... June 5th lol or better yet they may send it on the 5th so it arrives the following... Happy for everyone else that's finally getting there watches though!!!

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
This sucks lol so much movement it's like everything is rampant lol.. Except for me I still don't have any status change with my luck.. I will be getting mine on the last day of the window... June 5th lol or better yet they may send it on the 5th so it arrives the following... Happy for everyone else that's finally getting there watches though!!!

I feel your pain!!! At least you have a date, im stuck in limbo since 4/10, lol. I would die for 6/5 date, lol.

anon(5718668)

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Yup, I'm in Scotland. I got a "Preparing for Dispatch" sometime yesterday morning or afternoon. Got home today and it was marked as "dispatched" so I hope to receive it tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic!

Have your card charge been authorised completely? Mine is still pending here in the UK and I didn't know whether this is what I was waiting for?

May 21, 2015
Visit site
I'm in the June 3rd-5th window but t says it is still processing. I leave out of the country on the 5th :/ I've been checking the order every hour hoping for a preparing for shipment msg.

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Screen Shot 2015-05-28 at 12.45.47 PM.png

Well, I had a Shipping window of June 22-29. It moved to June 15-22nd yesterday.

Today it charged the credit card and texted me that the order should arrive on May 29th.

I ordered the 42mm SS BSB on 4/24.

God Speed on your deliveries everybody!!

Sean

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I am fighting every temptation to refresh my order page to see if my watch status changes.... I don't want to wait until the 12th of June. Come on Apple!!!

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I see from your status that you're still preparing for shipment, how can I access this shipping data?

My status changed to Shipped (I've updated my signature to reflect this). Once it changed to "Shipped" in the Online Apple Store there was a "Track Shipment" button I could click:

AppWatchShipped.jpg

jsmith1005

May 13, 2015
Visit site
View attachment 82177

Well, I had a Shipping window of June 22-29. It moved to June 15-22nd yesterday.

Today it charged the credit card and texted me that the order should arrive on May 29th.

I ordered the 42mm SS BSB on 4/24.

God Speed on your deliveries everybody!!

Sean

Congratulations! That's encouraging. I ordered the same thing 4/28. Hopefully mine changes soon too. I leave town on 6/5 until 6/14. I am really, really hoping it comes in before then.

Lorenzo Franchitti

May 10, 2015
Visit site
Just a note for anyone else in the UK, Apple seems to be using a company called UKMail instead of UPS (at least for my order), and to use the tracking number I had to go to their website and use the "Customer reference" using the "Delivery Number" instead of the tracking number to track it.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Not change yet......... Ordered 4/13

Processing Items Available to ship: 2-3 weeks
Delivers: 16 Jun, 2015 - 22 Jun, 2015 by Standard Shipping

Cancel Items

• s42sg-sbbk-detail_GEO_US

Apple Watch Sport 42mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band

Trending Posts