Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

hartill

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Just checked mine. got the same update everyone else did, Jun 3 to the 5. I ordered my 42mm SG BSB on the 10th 0f April at 6:50 am CST with a 7 am email confirmation. It is just taking too long. Was hoping for a week early. but oh well.

I got the update too. Delivers between June 4 and 8. Ordered at 11:30 am on the 11th. In New England.

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Ahhh I checked my status and I've been bumped from 5-6 weeks to 4-6 DAYS!!!! I didn't expect to have to wait till the end of June but to see the shipping window bump up...ah I'm so excited.

nickpthemft

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Mine shows everything, delivery date, weight, pretty much everything just has not updated where it is since yesterday, but it still has a delivery date of tomorrow. One odd thing is my info shows that it weights 3.50lbs but my friends info showed 1lb when he had his delivered, he ordered the SS link so I don't think there should be that much of a difference in weight lol

So my wife's 38mm SS w/ Modern Buckle weighed in at 3.1 lbs. The packaging is quite extensive. I'm sure you'll be around 3.5 with the 42mm SBSS.

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Kinda weird that ups has not updated since last night though

I get multi UPS Orders every week and I've been noticing that my shipping statuses aren't updating till late at night or even the next day.

Side note...now that my shipping has updated from weeks to days I'm officially obsessing. I now can understand the anxiety everyone's been feeling about getting their watches. Until now I'd been limiting checking my order status to 2x a day?morning and bedtime. This next 4-6 days is gonna be rough. Now is probably a good time to start watching some videos so I know how to use the watch when it comes. I've been avoiding them till now. 😁

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I get multi UPS Orders every week and I've been noticing that my shipping statuses aren't updating till late at night or even the next day.

Side note...now that my shipping has updated from weeks to days I'm officially obsessing. I now can understand the anxiety everyone's been feeling about getting their watches. Until now I'd been limiting checking my order status to 2x a day…morning and bedtime. This next 4-6 days is gonna be rough. Now is probably a good time to start watching some videos so I know how to use the watch when it comes. I've been avoiding them till now. ��

haha good luck! I did the same thing now I feel like an expert :D

townsdan

May 13, 2015
Visit site
haha good luck! I did the same thing now I feel like an expert :D

rpol86: tonight is gonna be a sleepless night, my friend! I get mine tomorrow too. Taped a notice to my door so that the UPS could leave it on the front porch just in case they ring the doorbell while I'm away! Safe neighborhood - it's all good.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
rpol86: tonight is gonna be a sleepless night, my friend! I get mine tomorrow too. Taped a notice to my door so that the UPS could leave it on the front porch just in case they ring the doorbell while I'm away! Safe neighborhood - it's all good.

lol yeah it is. I don't plan on going anywhere tomorrow lol

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Congrats to all that received an updated status!!! At least your mind can be put at ease a little.

I'm still stuck at "delivers June, pick a date out the hat" status.

Ordered SBSS-SBLB @ 4/10 - 2:05AM CST.

rpol86 if you need help unboxing let me know and I will make a flight out, lol.

Weird how no other SBSS'er at :05 shipped out yet. I was expecting something last week.

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site

Hey townsman, sometimes if not most UPS will not leave an Apple product on door step even with sign. They didn't leave my iPad Air 2 (128GB) and I left sign with signature and saying 'please' on note, lol with being in good neighborhood (I waited next day). You should call UPS to make sure. Or come up sick and have to stay home, lol.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Congrats to all that received an updated status!!! At least your mind can be put at ease a little.

I'm still stuck at "delivers June, pick a date out the hat" status.

Ordered SBSS-SBLB @ 4/10 - 2:05AM CST.

rpol86 if you need help unboxing let me know and I will make a flight out, lol.

Weird how no other SBSS'er at :05 shipped out yet. I was expecting something last week.

lol come on down!! I was really surprised when you were still processing, I really though you were going to get it at the same time like me. I guess those few seconds count! But again you cannot be too far behind, the next shipment of SBSS has to be for you!

Isn't Ontario CA where the CA planes land?

Also, my BSB is coming tomorrow too lol I hope its only one driver haha

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73