Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

bws1983

May 26, 2015
Visit site
Ordered 42mm SGS BSB on 10th April email confirmation 19:34 GMT. Delivery window starts tomorrow 27th May to 9th June. Still no change to order status. Still processing items. 👎🏻😢

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
3d2ede78ce0baf7ccd75d561999a1e9b.jpg

Mine is in Nashville but that's the only info I get lol so ups my choice hasn't picked it up yet as a delivery for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I think my Watch is still in Shanghai... 😒😳

Export Scan only mean...
This scan is an electronic record indicating the shipment has cleared export procedures in the origin country.

Waiting for this step...

Departure Scan
The shipment has departed a UPS facility and is on its way to the next UPS facility. The shipment is moving; however, there may be several days between scans if the shipment is going cross-country or moving between countries.

My⌚️ look far far far away 👀

principalstager

May 21, 2015
Visit site

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/26/3d2ede78ce0baf7ccd75d561999a1e9b.jpg
Mine is in Nashville but that's the only info I get lol so ups my choice hasn't picked it up yet as a delivery for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine shows everything, delivery date, weight, pretty much everything just has not updated where it is since yesterday, but it still has a delivery date of tomorrow. One odd thing is my info shows that it weights 3.50lbs but my friends info showed 1lb when he had his delivered, he ordered the SS link so I don't think there should be that much of a difference in weight lol

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Mine shows everything, delivery date, weight, pretty much everything just has not updated where it is since yesterday, but it still has a delivery date of tomorrow. One odd thing is my info shows that it weights 3.50lbs but my friends info showed 1lb when he had his delivered, he ordered the SS link so I don't think there should be that much of a difference in weight lol

My girls 38mm SG was listed as 1lb when it got here.. And that packaging was way more than 1lb... So trust that ur package will weigh about 3 to 4 lbs u have the SS

oneforone

May 7, 2015
Visit site
Just checked mine. got the same update everyone else did, Jun 3 to the 5. I ordered my 42mm SG BSB on the 10th 0f April at 6:50 am CST with a 7 am email confirmation. It is just taking too long. Was hoping for a week early. but oh well.