Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

jgarner03

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
My wife got a 38 silver alum with blue sport band and got hers last week.

I ordered black alum with black sport band and still processing for mine.

Orders were placed on April 29....so I'm sure it will be next year before I see mine :/

pjforest

May 23, 2015
Visit site
I haven't seen a SGS-BSB 42mm get sent to processing that is later than 04/10/15 unless it was out outside the US. Last I saw in the US was a 6:xx order confirmation time on 04/10/15. Since you wrote your date as day/month/year I figure you are outside the US, correct?

Yes I'm in the UK. I saw that "JumpingJayzuz" got PFS this morning with an order placed 19/04 in Australia.

Lorenzo Franchitti

May 10, 2015
Visit site
Wednesday is usually when the orders tend to update, that's what I was told at an Apple Store, so hopefully tomorrow they'll get a move on :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Well still no update for me ordered April 10th confirmation 6:20pm... All I can do is hope for Thursday or Friday delivery... Wednesday is definitely out the picture.. Kinda sucks seeing all those planes come in and absolutely nothing... And now all I see is 1 plane that's a bummer

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Well still no update for me ordered April 10th confirmation 6:20pm... All I can do is hope for Thursday or Friday delivery... Wednesday is definitely out the picture.. Kinda sucks seeing all those planes come in and absolutely nothing... And now all I see is 1 plane that's a bummer

GilofWinterfell
Where do you see plane info ? Internet or your house windows :) ?

I would like to check that in the web if I could. Can you tell me how ?

Waiting for mine by ups from China...

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site

I see 7 planes for today. 5 to Louisville and 2 to Anchorage (Then that will change to Louisville). Fingers crossed!!!

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

What did you order again?

Rqchetman

May 15, 2015
Visit site
42mm SGS BSB, I just got an update! Delivers: June 3 - 5, that sounds good to me! Expected to receive it earlier, but I didn't get the worst dates. Can't wait till next week!

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
42mm SGS BSB, I just got an update! Delivers: June 3 - 5, that sounds good to me! Expected to receive it earlier, but I didn't get the worst dates. Can't wait till next week!

Thats awesome!!!! I wish i can get a date other than "delivers June, pick a number out the hat" lol.

Did that update come via e-mail or you checked the Apple order status page?

Rqchetman

May 15, 2015
Visit site
Thats awesome!!!! I wish i can get a date other than "delivers June, pick a number out the hat" lol.

Oh, don't worry! I know people that got the 42mm SBSS Link, with June delivery, and they already got it. So you'll have it before me I bet! The delivery date doesn't change for some, you're next!

Amosbadamos

May 14, 2015
Visit site
I received confirmation email at 10:41 pm EST on April 10th. Until a few minutes ago my delivery time frame was May 29 to June 11. However, my delivery window was just changed to June 3rd to 5th.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner