Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Woke up this morning no charge decided to check my order status no dice!!! Still in processing... Now this is starting to get to me.. All these planes that came in this weekend... I'm still no updates... I know my window is not up yet it officially starts Friday... Come on apple let's go!!! Lol

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
SBSS-SBLB @ 4/10 2:05AM CST. I'm getting agitated 9 planes over weekend, and now looking at the map there is 8 planes and still no activity. I believe someone who ordered this watch @ :10 got theirs preparing for shipment or shipped status. Not hating on them, and I sent them a congrats, but come on Apple....I really dont think you guys are "shipping in the order that they are received".

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
SBSS-SBLB @ 4/10 2:05AM CST. I'm getting agitated 9 planes over weekend, and now looking at the map there is 8 planes and still no activity. I believe someone who ordered this watch @ :10 got theirs preparing for shipment or shipped status. Not hating on them, and I sent them a congrats, but come on Apple....I really dont think you guys are "shipping in the order that they are received".

Like I told you before you can't be too far behind me, it seems like they ship the SBSS once a week, the past 3 mondays they have shipped.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
All i know if Apple Care authorizes one more time on my card without it being shipped, i'm going to blow a gasket, lol.

lol nooooo! I didn't get Applecare but I am thinking about it. I am very good with my stuff, I don't even have a case on my iPhone 6. But for $69 it sounds appealing.

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
lol nooooo! I didn't get Applecare but I am thinking about it. I am very good with my stuff, I don't even have a case on my iPhone 6. But for $69 it sounds appealing.

Seriously dude they authorized Apple Care again this morning with no Apple Watch charge. This is the 6 time now of Apple toying with me, lol.

And yes you DEFINITELY need to get Apple Care, its a $1300 watch, lol. What if your girl gets mad and throws it because you put her Seiko watch in the junk drawer, LOL!!!!

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
Seriously dude they authorized Apple Care again this morning with no Apple Watch charge. This is the 6 time now of Apple toying with me, lol.

And yes you DEFINITELY need to get Apple Care, its a $1300 watch, lol. What if your girl gets bad and throws it because you put her Seiko watch in the junk drawer, LOL!!!!

I might get it on mine when it gets here if my tracking ever starts working

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

And yes you DEFINITELY need to get Apple Care, its a $1300 watch, lol. What if your girl gets bad and throws it because you put her Seiko watch in the junk drawer, LOL!!!!

LMAO!! I was thinking that hahaha Thinking she might get mad lol I think I'll do it then!

Also I decoded my serial number and it says it was built week 17, which is in April the week of the 19th. So what its saying is that it took them a month to build and ship?

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
LMAO!! I was thinking that hahaha Thinking she might get mad lol I think I'll do it then!

Also I decoded my serial number and it says it was built week 17, which is in April the week of the 19th. So what its saying is that it took them a month to build and ship?

How do u do that I wanna see when mine was done

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site

Built but probably not coated with the black coating.

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Still hoping that my SGS BSB 11:07 EST gets sent out this week...what do you think the odds are? Where's My Watch has been push back my delivery every day...on the 23rd it said 26th, the next day, 27th, then the 28th...now it says the 29th (my official window is 5/29 - 6/11).

I think there is a chance it will go out this week but it might not deliver until next week. I saw people with SGS-SBS watches and order times of 6:xx am Eastern time getting "Preparing for Shipment" notifications. I ordered 9:45 am ET and I'm hoping to see my watch early next week some time.

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site

Can you send a screenshot of that? A month to build wow.....does it tell you it was the Week of the 19th it was starting to build?

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
0618419f9be54a5aef494f937c1e3650.jpg

This is what mine says

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen