Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

orange15

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Walked into my Apple Store and bought the large black leather loop band then cancelled my online order. Lots of bands in inventory. ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1432598374.037377.jpg

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
This is crazy!!! 6 more planes coming in... And I'm still stuck in processing.. I try and not check the flights the order and this forum.. But I can't stay away lol

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
This is crazy!!! 6 more planes coming in... And I'm still stuck in processing.. I try and not check the flights the order and this forum.. But I can't stay away lol

I just wish mine would come tommrow since I am off but hope it comes wensday before I got to work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gkantz

May 18, 2010
Visit site
In about 3-4 weeks, I'll bet they'll be caught up with most current orders. It seems that everything is accelerating in terms of shipments, particularly after they finally got up to full production capacity.

Rqchetman

May 15, 2015
Visit site
In about 3-4 weeks, I'll bet they'll be caught up with most current orders. It seems that everything is accelerating in terms of shipments, particularly after they finally got up to full production capacity.

Maybe even before 3-4 weeks, seems to be they're caught up with most models. They seem to be shipping before or early in the windows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods