Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Lol! I ordered May 7. 38mm Green SB Sport

Sent from my iPhone 6 and (impatiently) waiting for my Apple Watch Sport Blue Band :)

U ordered the 38mm I can't compare with u... But congrats I'm 42mm SG
... @syxi6sic that's cool 4:12 am ok they moving along I have to be at least by the end of this week.. I hope so I order April 10 also at 6:20pm that's what I get for listen to my girl and doing the try on first... She has a her watch already and I'm still waiting Ha Ha

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
... @syxi6sic that's cool 4:12 am ok they moving along I have to be at least by the end of this week.. I hope so I order April 10 also at 6:20pm that's what I get for listen to my girl and doing the try on first... She has a her watch already and I'm still waiting Ha Ha

Yea happens that way sometimes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

Yeah I preordered and then went to the try on. Didn't change my order 😁 only thing was they only had the silver SS and couldn't see the SBSS on my wrist but just thru the glass table.

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
Yeah I preordered and then went to the try on. Didn't change my order only thing was they only had the silver SS and couldn't see the SBSS on my wrist but just thru the glass table.

I tried on after I ordered also and only thing I would change is he band later

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I preordered and then went to the try on. Didn't change my order 😁 only thing was they only had the silver SS and couldn't see the SBSS on my wrist but just thru the glass table.

That's what I should've done I was up at order time and only made a try on appt.. But I can not complain any which way.. It was a gift from her to me for recovering after surgery... I was actually at the Apple Store here in NYC yesterday to see if they had some bands in stock.. And I was absolutely mesmerized by the SB SS watch...and that was thru the glass... So once again @rpol86 congrats and enjoy

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Hey congrats to u too!! I told u everything would start moving along yesterday on the May 29 forum...
@rpol86 ha ha u off tomorrow definitely meant to be.. Everything fell into place...
Just waiting on mine now..

You will get it soon! idk I hope it does get here Tuesday, if not and its Wednesday I can still switch it to Wednesday! lmao :D

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
That's what I should've done I was up at order time and only made a try on appt.. But I can not complain any which way.. It was a gift from her to me for recovering after surgery... I was actually at the Apple Store here in NYC yesterday to see if they had some bands in stock.. And I was absolutely mesmerized by the SB SS watch...and that was thru the glass... So once again @rpol86 congrats and enjoy

Thank you buddy! Can't wait, I feel like I am 12 again haha

Rqchetman

May 15, 2015
Visit site
I've been watching/lurking the forum for a while now. Driving myself in a crazy circle (forum, flight aware, order status. Repeat) My order confirmation was 4/10/15 at 5:52pm central. Hoping for an update this week!
View attachment 81992

I ordered few minutes after you. Hope to see an update soon as well! 4 planes headed to louisville today!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh