Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

townsdan

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Here's holding out hope for Tuesday delivery as well! Was charged yesterday (Sport, SG, BSB). Originally slated for May 29-June 11 delivery. Checked just now and still in processing mode.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Here's holding out hope for Tuesday delivery as well! Was charged yesterday (Sport, SG, BSB). Originally slated for May 29-June 11 delivery. Checked just now and still in processing mode.

I don't think we will get an update until Monday night. I'm sure our watches are ready to go or getting ready to go. Just sucks 1 being the weekend and 2 being a holiday

JumpingJayzuz

May 6, 2015
Visit site
So this is painful. I ordered an Watch for my wife today and it's got a shipping window of 2 - 10 June. Why painful? I ordered mine on the 18th of April and I have a ship date of 17 - 30 June. Again. I ordered mine 5 WEEKS ago and hers will arrive 2 WEEKS before mine. Weeping for myself, but excited for her and at least there will be a watch in the house to admire!

Screen Shot 2015-05-24 at 9.46.27 PM.png

oneforone

May 7, 2015
Visit site
Just saw this on Yahoo,,, really is upsetting ordering in April and still waiting for it at the end of May --

"Apple Watch to be available in retail stores in June

Demand has been strong for the Apple Watch as it's only been availlable for purchase online. That will change in a few weeks as Tim Cook has stated the watch will be in Apple retail stores globally in June.

Cook told employees in China that the Apple Watch will be available for purchase worldwide in June.

Source: Slashgear"

42mm SG BSB ordered 6:50 am CST 4/10
Still in processing hiatus and getting very impatient

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
So this is painful. I ordered an Watch for my wife today and it's got a shipping window of 2 - 10 June. Why painful? I ordered mine on the 18th of April and I have a ship date of 17 - 30 June. Again. I ordered mine 5 WEEKS ago and hers will arrive 2 WEEKS before mine. Weeping for myself, but excited for her and at least there will be a watch in the house to admire!

View attachment 81952

You will get it before that

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
What's up guys!! I have been trying to stay away from tracking and checking my order to see if it's updated... I have noticed for this weekend we have had many planes coming in.. Yet no updates this must be because of the weekend and the holiday.. Which means for the first wave of may 29 windows there will be a hectic amount of updates this week... What sucks is that it's a short week.. But I know for a fact come Tuesday there will be a plethora of charges going thru.. And to that I say YES!!!!

townsdan

May 13, 2015
Visit site
BTW: if anyone runs across info on a good WATERPROOF case, please post. Also, are you guys planning to get a car-charging setup? I don't think I would be charging in the car much (since it will be handsomely displayed on my wrist, thank you very much), but just wondering. Changed my avatar to the Flag for Memorial Day. If any of you have served, THANK YOU!!

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
BTW: if anyone runs across info on a good WATERPROOF case, please post. Also, are you guys planning to get a car-charging setup? I don't think I would be charging in the car much (since it will be handsomely displayed on my wrist, thank you very much), but just wondering. Changed my avatar to the Flag for Memorial Day. If any of you have served, THANK YOU!!

Waterproof case for the watch?

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
What's up guys!! I have been trying to stay away from tracking and checking my order to see if it's updated... I have noticed for this weekend we have had many planes coming in.. Yet no updates this must be because of the weekend and the holiday.. Which means for the first wave of may 29 windows there will be a hectic amount of updates this week... What sucks is that it's a short week.. But I know for a fact come Tuesday there will be a plethora of charges going thru.. And to that I say YES!!!!

Yeah that's the most we've had I think. This is exciting news! I def have to get mine this week