Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

Lorenzo Franchitti

May 10, 2015
Visit site
I noticed something pretty weird, new orders on the Apple Online Store Space Grey 42MM Sport here in the UK have a 4-5 week dispatch estimate, but I ordered mine over a month ago and mines is 5-6 weeks dispatch estimate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

h2o aviators

May 13, 2015
Visit site
SBSS-SBLB Squad Update (PFS 3 of 8):

(Stage 3) Preparing For Shipment:
h2o aviators - 5/21 (Congrats!)
robertccribb - 5/20 (Congrats!)
D4SSWME - 5/1? (Congrats!)

(Stage 2) Credit Card Charged:
rpol86 - 5/22

(Stage 1) Processing:
AppleWatchMIA - (Delivers June) - 4/10 @ :05AM
nickpthemft - (Delivers June) - 4/10 @ :10AM
VinnyF88 - ?
AJinLA - (Delivers June) - 04/10 @ 01:02AM

If someone is missing I will add to list.

UPDATED LIST

Received mine yesterday! I hope you guys get updates soon!!

pjforest

May 23, 2015
Visit site
I saw exactly the same yesterday. I'm in the UK and ordered SG BSB 16:20 18/04 (too late I know). My order is Processing and with 5-6wk ship date. Yet new orders state 4-5 weeks !!! Not on!

JumpingJayzuz

May 6, 2015
Visit site
I saw exactly the same yesterday. I'm in the UK and ordered SG BSB 16:20 18/04 (too late I know). My order is Processing and with 5-6wk ship date. Yet new orders state 4-5 weeks !!! Not on!

That said, isn't 4-5 weeks from now more or less the same shipping window as the one we have? It's not much sooner is it?
I'm choosing to see it as positive news - they've ramped up production on the most popular model, hit their straps and are now churning these beautiful little things out in their thousands! It may even mean that we receive our orders a week or so earlier than promised? Let it be so. Please let it be so...

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I noticed something pretty weird, new orders on the Apple Online Store Space Grey 42MM Sport here in the UK have a 4-5 week dispatch estimate, but I ordered mine over a month ago and mines is 5-6 weeks dispatch estimate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's because it's based on the day you ordered. Obviously someone who orders now and they estimate that it's the same delivery time as you they can't say 5-6 wks

fergboy

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
That's because it's based on the day you ordered. Obviously someone who orders now and they estimate that it's the same delivery time as you they can't say 5-6 wks

I chatted with a rep last night and asked about the earlier online orders that's presented now and if they would come earlier if you was to order them instead and the answer is not exactly because of the time bracket.. Our pre orders will still have to be filled still so those online dates can be good news for us getting them earlier.. Let's hope!!!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I am thoroughly angry right now!!! My shipping date for my watch was set to June 23rd - July 8th... It was updated yesterday and now it June 26th - July 2nd!

Why is my order being moved later!!! Damn you Apple and your mind tricks.

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Starting to look like I won't be seeing mine this week.. No updates no change in status looks like no planes today so far.. Still stuck on May 29 to June 11 and that damn wheresmywatch site continues to tell me May 26.. I think the crystal ball they use to predict days fell off the table Haha

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I am thoroughly angry right now!!! My shipping date for my watch was set to June 23rd - July 8th... It was updated yesterday and now it June 26th - July 2nd!

Why is my order being moved later!!! Damn you Apple and your mind tricks.
that just means u most likely will get it before trust me.. Just think they added 2 days on the front end but took off 8 days from the worst case date of July.. So cup half full u will get it earlier than u think

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
that just means u most likely will get it before trust me.. Just think they added 2 days on the front end but took off 8 days from the worst case date of July.. So cup half full u will get it earlier than u think

From your mouth to the production line, planes and UPS!!! :)

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Your delivery window opens 29 May. Based purely on empirical data from other order arrivals I've seen on this forum I predict a delivery date of 06 June for your Watch.

How is that possible if his card was already charged.. He will be receiving his watch no later than Wednesday.. Due to the holiday weekend

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73