Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

townsdan

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Actually, as I think about it a little further, you're right...I am a slight bit "jelly" after reading about how the SBSS looks. I just couldn't afford it. Oh well, all the same Watch on the inside!!

D4SSWME

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Received 05/19

Finally rpol. Great to hear the sleepless nights are almost over

SBSS-SBLB Squad Update (PFS 3 of 8):

(Stage 3) Preparing For Shipment:
h2o aviators - 5/21 (Congrats!)
robertccribb - 5/20 (Congrats!)
D4SSWME - 5/1? (Congrats!)

(Stage 2) Credit Card Charged:
rpol86 - 5/22

(Stage 1) Processing:
AppleWatchMIA - (Delivers June) - 4/10 @ :05AM
nickpthemft - (Delivers June) - 4/10 @ :10AM
VinnyF88 - ?
AJinLA - (Delivers June) - 04/10 @ 01:02AM

If someone is missing I will add to list.

UPDATED LIST

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
@rpol86 congrats my brother!! Kinda late to the party I back read post.. I'm glad u finally getting charged.. I have to say when I first came on this forum u always kept ur cool and help me keep calm about waiting.. So congrats again.. And to the rest of the SB SS squat.. Watches in the sky wave them side to side lol...
Hopefully next week is my week I'm May 29-June 11

Received 05/19

Finally rpol. Great to hear the sleepless nights are almost over

Thanks guys!! its been a long journey! Now lets see if it goes to PFS, not happy until I see that lol.

@GilofWinterfell idk how I did that haha but it feels good to somehow have your account charged, weird huh? lol

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Thanks guys!! its been a long journey! Now lets see if it goes to PFS, not happy until I see that lol.

@GilofWinterfell idk how I did that haha but it feels good to somehow have your account charged, weird huh? lol

never have I wanted someone to take my money more than apple HA!! Sucks I have to look at my girl play with her apple watch.. Yours should arrive Tuesday so u are good.. I really hope mine is ahead if schedule and arrives next week..

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
never have I wanted someone to take my money more than apple HA!! Sucks I have to look at my girl play with her apple watch.. Yours should arrive Tuesday so u are good.. I really hope mine is ahead if schedule and arrives next week..

Thats what I was guessing too, Tuesday maybe Wednesday

JKhale

May 23, 2015
Visit site
Been watching for a couple weeks. Great news today! SBSS SBLB shipped today.
Ordered 4/10 :10. Account charged last night at 9:45 PM MST. Shipping conf. today at 4:45 PM.
Expected to arrive 5/26. Cannot wait!!!

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Been watching for a couple weeks. Great news today! SBSS SBLB shipped today.
Ordered 4/10 :10. Account charged last night at 9:45 PM MST. Shipping conf. today at 4:45 PM.
Expected to arrive 5/26. Cannot wait!!!

How is that possible? we have guys that ordered 5 mins before you me included and haven't gotten it, I got the charge today so should be here by tuesday wednesday. @AppleWatchMIA is going to be so mad!

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
How is that possible? we have guys that ordered 5 mins before you me included and haven't gotten it, I got the charge today so should be here by tuesday wednesday. @AppleWatchMIA is going to be so mad!

WTF!!!! LOL.....I'm pretty sure the other SBSS squad is saying the same that ordered 5 minutes prior. I do congratulate you though.
We need to add you to the list so we can keep track. Wow, I hope the rest of our SBSS ship soon.

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
WTF!!!! LOL.....I'm pretty sure the other SBSS squad is saying the same that ordered 5 minutes prior. I do congratulate you though.
We need to add you to the list so we can keep track. Wow, I hope the rest of our SBSS ship soon.

Looks like 4 planes on their way plus one slated to take off soon for a total of 5 that's a lot for a Friday night to Saturday especially for the holiday..and I don't understand how he is getting his 5 minutes after u guys.. Unless it's for the 38mm lol

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Looks like 4 planes on their way plus one slated to take off soon for a total of 5 that's a lot for a Friday night to Saturday especially for the holiday..and I don't understand how he is getting his 5 minutes after u guys.. Unless it's for the 38mm lol

That would make sense

JKhale

May 23, 2015
Visit site
Have no idea! I couldn't even get in to the website till 8 min after. Ordered my wife's 38 SS Milanese band at :09. She got on 4/24. Had saved them as favorites on the store prior to preorder. Maybe that helped?

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Have no idea! I couldn't even get in to the website till 8 min after. Ordered my wife's 38 SS Milanese band at :09. She got on 4/24. Had saved them as favorites on the store prior to preorder. Maybe that helped?

Did you get a 38MM? The favorite thing is not it because I had mine as a favorite, but oh well congrats!

hussberry

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site

Where are you located?
The location makes a difference too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro