Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
My guess is the BSB I ordered came in on the planes from last night since it shipped today. Maybe the Watch is coming on the planes from today?

May 18, 2015
Visit site
I ordered the Apple Watch 42mm Stainless Steel Case with Black Sport Band 1 May. Status still Delivers: 22 Jun, 2015 - 29 Jun, 2015. Checking every hour in case something changes. Still patiently waiting but excited for everyone who received their watches already :)

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm hoping so. I will just be happy when they authorize my card for the sixth time it's for real.

Yeah that's weird because I only got the authorization once, which it didn't go thru because my bank loves to protect my money when I was waving it at Apple's face. Then they did it again about 12 hrs later so my guess is that it is def a real charge. Again I never got one before.

karbot1234

May 18, 2015
Visit site
Just had through "shipped" message! - fantastic, it has all changed in 1 week from "june" delivery to shipped.

Preparing for shipment and shipping took 24 hrs this seems to be the norm, even though the delivery date always said June!...
as its bank holiday weekend in the UK I will get it on tuesday!....

My feeling is that all online orders will be shipped out before they stock the shops in June - otherwise we would all be cancelling orders and buying them direct from the shops... which doesn't make ant commercial sense.

Good luck you guys ....

orange15

May 13, 2015
Visit site
thanks for the insight!! After the card when did it go to PFS?

The gap between CC charge to PFS was about 12 hours. My fianc?'s 38mm was 18 hours, but still about 48 hour total turn around. The next day air is fast. Once it starts rolling it's a fast process.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods