Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

Dougie011

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
I ordered my 42mm space gray black sport band the 10th of April and my estimated date shows may 29- June 11 anyone know if it might be sooner than later?

I think you will be getting it pretty soon. Maybe that is me just wishing since my delivery dates are later than yours, but I really do think you will be getting it pretty soon.

Rqchetman

May 15, 2015
Visit site
I ordered my 42mm space gray black sport band the 10th of April and my estimated date shows may 29- June 11 anyone know if it might be sooner than later?

same here, 42 SGS BSB. what time did you order? my delivery is also 29 may - 11 june
I've seen very few people w 42 sgs bsb & that delivery already have theirs shipped

Flyinthere

May 9, 2015
Visit site
OMG! I got Prepared For Shipment! CC has been charged! I ordered my 42mm SG BSB 4/10 0337 ET with 5/29-6/11 window! I know it won't be here today, since Monday is a holiday, probably Tuesday!

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Still no luck here for SBSS-SBLB, ordered @ 4\10 @ :05AM. Getting annoying at this point.

No luck here either, maybe they were just doing another pre authorization :( I spoke to my bank and they're ready to accept the transaction so I won't have any delays! Man I was really hoping for PFS today

karbot1234

May 18, 2015
Visit site
I ordered in the Uk 16th April: SS BSB 42 mm, got an update again this wednesday moving forward 1 week to 14th - 23rd June.
24 hrs later (Yesterday) status has changed to "preparing for dispatch/ shipment...."

The dates haven't changed again yet still showing 14th - 23rd June - but I don't think this is right now -

How long does it take to deliver approx from the PFS date? - hadn't had the shipment confirmation , but whats the general norm?

it looks like things are moving quickly now?

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
I ordered in the Uk 16th April: SS BSB 42 mm, got an update again this wednesday moving forward 1 week to 14th - 23rd June.
24 hrs later (Yesterday) status has changed to "preparing for dispatch/ shipment...."

The dates haven't changed again yet still showing 14th - 23rd June - but I don't think this is right now -

How long does it take to deliver approx from the PFS date? - hadn't had the shipment confirmation , but whats the general norm?

it looks like things are moving quickly now?

Maybe for your guys, but for the SBSS-SBLB Squad who ordered 4/10 @ :05 only 2 of 6 received. There are 3 planes so far hopefully there is more today. But at this point, I'm getting to the "who cares at this point mentality". Five Apple Care authorizations and they all dropped off, kinda sucks when you see that and you get excited and its just them checking to see if the card is still valid/active. I wished I would have ordered a different model now.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Maybe for your guys, but for the SBSS-SBLB Squad who ordered 4/10 @ :05 only 2 of 6 received. There are 3 planes so far hopefully there is more today. But at this point, I'm getting to the "who cares at this point mentality". Five Apple Care authorizations and they all dropped off, kinda sucks when you see that and you get excited and its just them checking to see if the card is still valid/active. I wished I would have ordered a different model now.

Hang in there buddy it will be worth it

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

IImageUploadedByiMore Forums1432300348.613416.jpg found our watches lol