Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
How accurate is wheresmywatch? I tried it and it says may 25th but Apple ship date is June 22nd-29th. I am hoping it will be in May though.

It told me the same may 25th that's a holiday.. But just so you know I didn't even enter my email I just made one up and entered it in and still got an estimate.. The site says it uses "some really cool algorithms" what!?

Dougie011

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
It told me the same may 25th that's a holiday.. But just so you know I didn't even enter my email I just made one up and entered it in and still got an estimate.. The site says it uses "some really cool algorithms" what!?
If I get it at the first of June I will be happy. I ordered space gray black sports band on 11th of April at 10:10am cst.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I really hope it's your turn.!! Can wait for u to show pics too.. I finally gave in and checked on wheresmywatch site.. Made me sick to my stock lol... I got a date of May 25th lol that's Memorial Day so u know that's not happening.. Haven't been charged yet unless I get charged tomorrow and have to wait to Tuesday..

Thanks!! I have been waiting patiently(not!) lol anyway, I have a feeling that if I don't get anything tonight or in the morning it will be sometime during the day and I will have it on Tuesday.

gkantz

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Strange. Ordered the Sport 42mm with BSB (black) very late in the game - 5/15. Estimated ship was July. Then yesterday morning it said 5-7 weeks. Today it changed to 4-6 weeks (6/26 - 7/10). I'm betting I'll see it by 6/15 at the latest, but it's just a guess. But I'm thinking that shipping times are definitely moving up, a good sign for all.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
So my status page told me my card was not authorized so I called right away, got it handled and now I am just waiting to get a charge and hopefully switches to PFS!!!! Also the Apple rep told me that in the first 2 wks they had 2.2 million orders!! Well I hope I get this thing soon!

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
So my status page told me my card was not authorized so I called right away, got it handled and now I am just waiting to get a charge and hopefully switches to PFS!!!! Also the Apple rep told me that in the first 2 wks they had 2.2 million orders!! Well I hope I get this thing soon!

Where did you see that on your status page about "card not authorize"? I want to check mine I'm now paranoid. Lol.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Where did you see that on your status page about "card not authorize"? I want to check mine I'm now paranoid. Lol.

I hit refresh and it came up on the top of the screen, the status also charged to "Awaiting Payment " it then gave me the option to change the card or reauthorize the card so I just changed it to my personal debit instead of my business debit. I forgot that the watch will make the account go over the daily limit(my business debit gets me 2% cashback :D) so after I did it online I called just to make sure!

Dougie011

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Strange. Ordered the Sport 42mm with BSB (black) very late in the game - 5/15. Estimated ship was July. Then yesterday morning it said 5-7 weeks. Today it changed to 4-6 weeks (6/26 - 7/10). I'm betting I'll see it by 6/15 at the latest, but it's just a guess. But I'm thinking that shipping times are definitely moving up, a good sign for all.

Your ship date isn't far from mine. I ordered April 11th at 10:10am cst and my expected ship date is June 22nd-June 29th.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73