Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Oh yep, I did forget that. 42mm SBSS-SBLB for sure. And yeah, it is a story. A true story including actual events. With proof! In the form of an Apple TV! And that's the best kind of proof. Well, almost the best kind of proof. The best kind would have been a 5K Retina iMac, but they'd have had to accidentally shipped your wife to Chicago instead of just her sport band.

Kudos on getting us the inside scoop, btw.

Thats how I roll!!!! LOL. Apple Ninja better be right!!!

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
My local Apple Store in Western New York has 20 SBSS SBLB in stock right now. Unfortunately Apple up the price to both kidneys and part of your liver for them, plus the $1099.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
My local Apple Store in Western New York has 20 SBSS SBLB in stock right now. Unfortunately Apple up the price to both kidneys and part of your liver for them, plus the $1099.

??? your Apple Store has stock of Apple Watches? Or the just the band?

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
So Apple said the credit card is charged before it leaves the first location Apple Watch ships from.

Dont know exactly how true that is, unless it takes a minute for Apple to update going through the orders to process credit card.

TDTHR3E

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Looking pretty sexy!

The watch I mean I really want to do the two tone thing with black and white. Say I'll the take the M/L size white band off ya if you aren't using it!

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

I'm not against getting rid of the M/L. Send me a message.

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
So Apple said the credit card is charged before it leaves the first location Apple Watch ships from.

Dont know exactly how true that is, unless it takes a minute for Apple to update going through the orders to process credit card.

That really doesn't make sense. We have seen that people get charged when they land in Louisville. I haven't heard anyone being charged when they leave Asia.

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
That really doesn't make sense. We have seen that people get charged when they land in Louisville. I haven't heard anyone being charged when they leave Asia.

My thoughts exactly, unless the charges are just taking hours to get back to Apple and then they charge. Who knows. All I know there are 6 planes in the air right now, lol.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice