Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

chacha8585

Feb 15, 2015
Visit site
I order 27 April approximately 8 pm and had a end June date for shipping. As of today it changed to ship and will be here tomorrow.

42 mm sport with a white band.

I definitely wasn't expecting that quick of a turn around.

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
I order 27 April approximately 8 pm and had a end June date for shipping. As of today it changed to ship and will be here tomorrow.

42 mm sport with a white band.

I definitely wasn't expecting that quick of a turn around.

Man thats awesome!!!! I cant wait to post on here that my watch finally says "shipped". Ordered 4/10 @ :05.

TDTHR3E

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Loving the last day with the space gray sport. It's been great. I've worn the battery down quite a bit bc I've been fiddling so much but otherwise it's beautiful. It's just the right weight too. Got the white sport band in mail today, excited to try it on.

Hold fast those of you still waiting!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Wwwwaaaaaahhhhhooooo my CC was just charged for the watch band I ordered.

So now I will have a charger and a band, just no watch 😃

orange15

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Notified moments ago that my 42 SG BSB has shipped!! ETA tomorrow, 21 May! Very excited to get to know my new watch buddy!

Guess it was on a plane from last night.

orange15

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Congrats!!! When did you order it?

12:06am PST 10 April.

For the record, I would have gladly waited in line versus this pre-order wait. I support a return to the previous Apple "customer service experience".

I'm planning a full geek-out evening with my fianc? tomorrow! She's had her 38 for almost three weeks operating patiently under a cone of feature/fun silence.

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
There isn't a way to check to see if they have charged if u don't have access to the bank account

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk