Visit site
Just had the most fun chat with Apple:

Welcome to Apple.
What can we do for you today?

Now Chatting with Bianca

Me: Hello Bianca

Apple: Welcome to Apple. I'm Bianca.

Apple: What questions do you have?

Me: I manage the Mobility team for my company and as part of that I need to test and approve all of the Apple devices we allow/authorize. I need to test the Apple Watch and unfortunately I was not able to order one to test until well after the preorder window, not until the 8th of may in fact. My order number is XXXXXXXXXX. I am being hammered by employees who want to buy the Apple Watch, but they are not allowed to connect them to their corporately issued iPhones until I test it. My shipping time is showing the end of June into July, Is there any way to get the device sooner or to get a more specific shipping time so I can at least tell my user base?

Apple: Thanks for the order number. I am going to locate your information. One moment.

Me: I ordered a white one thinking that would be a faster ship than the impossible to get black models :)

Apple: I can see the wisdom in that strategy.

Apple: We are shipping all orders as fast as we can.

Apple: We are shipping June orders currently but there is no guarantee as to how soon that will be.

Me: I am watching the flights coming in from China almost daily

Me: Is it possible to see where I am in the list of orders going out?

Apple: The warehouse does not make that information available outside of that department.

Apple: I do apologize.

Me: UGH :( is there anyway to move my order up?

Apple: There is not, I?m sorry to say.

Apple: We are filling orders in the order that they were placed. There is no way around that, sorry.

Me: I am afraid if I have to wait to test until the 23rd of June I am likely to be bludgeoned to death by eager employees :)

Apple: Oh no!

Me: If place an order for a different color watch do you think that would help getting it in sooner?

Apple: That won?t look good in the press.

Me: "Man bludgeoned to death while waiting for an Apple Watch"

Apple: Given the number of orders in the queue already, likely not.

Apple: That is too funny!

Apple: I think I can get a book deal and an action movie out of it!

Apple: I?ll set up a scholarship fund in your name.

Me: Maybe I should let Tim know that and he can send me a hand signed Edition Watch :)

Apple: Ha Ha!

Me: or just move me to the next group to get them, I would be happy with that too

Apple: If I could, I definitely would do that for you!

Me: do you have any recommendations for me to possibly get that awesome email "preparing for shipment"?

Me: and dont say wait until june 23rd :)

Apple: None at all! It is just a waiting game currently. Each watch has its own wait time.

Apple: I will say with the current shipping trend, you won?t have to wait until the 23rd but more like early June.

Me: Boo, you are no longer my favorite Genius... JK :)

Apple: Aww man!

Me: thank you very much for your help, I will make sure my wife contacts you specifically if the bludgeoning happens for the movie and book deal :)

Apple: I?ll look out for that email.

Apple: Should Angelina Jolie play your wife?

Apple: I?m trying to go for an Oscar here!

Me: that's scary... I love her

Me: you Genius's really do know everything :)

Apple: I run my psychic hotline after 10pm on weekends.

Me: well good when it opens let me know what date and time my Apple Watch will be delivered :)

Apple: I?m laying out my crystals now!

Me: Thank you Bianca, you have been fabulous

Apple: You are most welcome! This has been fun!

Apple: Is there anything else I can help you with before you head out?

Me: Tell your supervisor I am giving you the afternoon off, paid of course

Apple: AWESOME SAUCE!

Me: :) Have a nice afternoon, thanks again

Apple: You do the same! And a great Holiday weekend.

Apple: Don?t burn the hotdogs this time!

Me: stop with the crystal ball... freaky :)

Apple: I?m cracking myself up!

Me: me too

Apple: Thank you for taking the time to visit the Apple Online Store. We appreciate your business! Please feel free to chat with us again if you'd need any further assistance.

Me: thanks will do

Me: bye

Apple: Bye now.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Everyone is saying the SBSS-SBLB is awesome, and the Apple Guy said its better than the edition, now thats saying something. Oh I forgot to mention, and his direct words.....

"Its not the black stainless steel band holding up the orders, as those are created, we are waiting on overseas manufactures to make black apple watch\housing, that is the hold up as its a special process".

Now I can't wait even more. I have this picture from when I went on my try onImageUploadedByiMore Forums1432144929.282001.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1432144954.344684.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1432144968.702056.jpg
The black is so much nicer!! Thanks for all the Intel. Makes me a bit more comfortable on waiting for this thing.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Just had the most fun chat with Apple:

Welcome to Apple.
What can we do for you today?

Now Chatting with Bianca

Me: Hello Bianca

Apple: Welcome to Apple. I'm Bianca.

Apple: What questions do you have?

Me: I manage the Mobility team for my company and as part of that I need to test and approve all of the Apple devices we allow/authorize. I need to test the Apple Watch and unfortunately I was not able to order one to test until well after the preorder window, not until the 8th of may in fact. My order number is XXXXXXXXXX. I am being hammered by employees who want to buy the Apple Watch, but they are not allowed to connect them to their corporately issued iPhones until I test it. My shipping time is showing the end of June into July, Is there any way to get the device sooner or to get a more specific shipping time so I can at least tell my user base?

Apple: Thanks for the order number. I am going to locate your information. One moment.

Me: I ordered a white one thinking that would be a faster ship than the impossible to get black models :)

Apple: I can see the wisdom in that strategy.

Apple: We are shipping all orders as fast as we can.

Apple: We are shipping June orders currently but there is no guarantee as to how soon that will be.

Me: I am watching the flights coming in from China almost daily

Me: Is it possible to see where I am in the list of orders going out?

Apple: The warehouse does not make that information available outside of that department.

Apple: I do apologize.

Me: UGH :( is there anyway to move my order up?

Apple: There is not, I?m sorry to say.

Apple: We are filling orders in the order that they were placed. There is no way around that, sorry.

Me: I am afraid if I have to wait to test until the 23rd of June I am likely to be bludgeoned to death by eager employees :)

Apple: Oh no!

Me: If place an order for a different color watch do you think that would help getting it in sooner?

Apple: That won?t look good in the press.

Me: "Man bludgeoned to death while waiting for an Apple Watch"

Apple: Given the number of orders in the queue already, likely not.

Apple: That is too funny!

Apple: I think I can get a book deal and an action movie out of it!

Apple: I?ll set up a scholarship fund in your name.

Me: Maybe I should let Tim know that and he can send me a hand signed Edition Watch :)

Apple: Ha Ha!

Me: or just move me to the next group to get them, I would be happy with that too

Apple: If I could, I definitely would do that for you!

Me: do you have any recommendations for me to possibly get that awesome email "preparing for shipment"?

Me: and dont say wait until june 23rd :)

Apple: None at all! It is just a waiting game currently. Each watch has its own wait time.

Apple: I will say with the current shipping trend, you won?t have to wait until the 23rd but more like early June.

Me: Boo, you are no longer my favorite Genius... JK :)

Apple: Aww man!

Me: thank you very much for your help, I will make sure my wife contacts you specifically if the bludgeoning happens for the movie and book deal :)

Apple: I?ll look out for that email.

Apple: Should Angelina Jolie play your wife?

Apple: I?m trying to go for an Oscar here!

Me: that's scary... I love her

Me: you Genius's really do know everything :)

Apple: I run my psychic hotline after 10pm on weekends.

Me: well good when it opens let me know what date and time my Apple Watch will be delivered :)

Apple: I?m laying out my crystals now!

Me: Thank you Bianca, you have been fabulous

Apple: You are most welcome! This has been fun!

Apple: Is there anything else I can help you with before you head out?

Me: Tell your supervisor I am giving you the afternoon off, paid of course

Apple: AWESOME SAUCE!

Me: :) Have a nice afternoon, thanks again

Apple: You do the same! And a great Holiday weekend.

Apple: Don?t burn the hotdogs this time!

Me: stop with the crystal ball... freaky :)

Apple: I?m cracking myself up!

Me: me too

Apple: Thank you for taking the time to visit the Apple Online Store. We appreciate your business! Please feel free to chat with us again if you'd need any further assistance.

Me: thanks will do

Me: bye

Apple: Bye now.

Lmao that's hilarious

Amosbadamos

May 14, 2015
Visit site
Now I can't wait even more. I have this picture from when I went on my try onView attachment 81754View attachment 81755View attachment 81756
The black is so much nicer!! Thanks for all the Intel. Makes me a bit more comfortable on waiting for this thing.

If people who are slated to receive their apple watch at the end of June into July are being told potentially early June; What does that mean for people in the May 29 to June 11th segment? And, this is better news still for those who are in the May 22-27 segment.

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
It means that we in the may 29 - June 11 range will be walking into the Apple Store to buy ours, come home and then cancel the orders we didn't receive yet...lol

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
It means that we in the may 29 - June 11 range will be walking into the Apple Store to buy ours, come home and then cancel the orders we didn't receive yet...lol

I still say they should then give us the option to get charged and just pick it up at the store ahead of others

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
There are going to be 6-7 planes it looks like. Fingers crossed again for another night, lol.....Every morning when I wake up I look to see if i have 2 text messages from my bank one for Apple Care and Apple Watch.