Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

May 15, 2015
Visit site
I don't think that they will have our configuration because even at the try ons most apple stores did not have SBSS it will be a while before they have them in stock.

Also I think the employees are limited to 1 watch for the 50% I remember reading that somewhere
They had the SBSS-SBLB here in San Diego to try on it is a beautiful piece of tech but a little over my price range

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
2f72e3232a594c52b1ac451def5f8e87.jpg

I am still stuck at this lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
I want in on the group because the Space Black SS watch is the one I WANTED, but there was no way for me to justify the purchase to the boss (A.K.A. The Wife!) :)

Wife don't know about mine either going to tell her I won it in a contest lol

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
Easier to say it was won since she can't track the purchase since my mom used her account so she would t see it lol

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Update:

So Apple called me back regarding my SBSS-SBLB. He could not expedite order as Apple is currently manufacturing the SBSS-SBLB overseas in China. He also said alot of people actually robbed their piggy banks to buy the more expensive SBSS-SBLB (he said its almost up there with the SG-BSB). His directo words and from his supervisor (inside information, he claimed) "All the orders marked June for SBSS-SBLB will be shipped to us before June, we bet anything". He also said the watch is to die for its the best looking Apple Watch (he chuckled and said it should be for the price) and he liked it over the edition. So looks like guys we should have our SBSS-SBLB before June.

Now regarding my wife's 38MM Sport White Band that supposed to arrived 5/19 (yesterday) getting lost and now having to be reshipped 5/21 (tomorrow) and my SBSS Apple Watch date being changed from 5/13-5/27 to June he offered me $100-$200 on the Apple site. First thing I say was to give me 38MM Green Sport Band and 42MM Blue Sport Band (I'm not greedy I kept it at $100) and he said "Oh we cant offer anything dealing with the watch", due to the limited supplies. So, I was like ok no worries, jokingly I said how about an Apple TV....and he said (OK):

Screen Shot 2015-05-20 at 11.22.40 AM.png

Apple is a good company, BOTCHED LAUNCHED on the watch, but there customer support is awesome as they always step to the plate when something was done wrong (well when they can verify it, lol).

So its good news for us. At least we know now for sure we will have our watches before June. Apple rep and supervisor say they bet on it. So thats some good news.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Update:

So Apple called me back regarding my SBSS-SBLB. He could not expedite order as Apple is currently manufacturing the SBSS-SBLB overseas in China. He also said alot of people actually robbed there piggy banks to buy the more expensive SBSS-SBLB (he said its almost up there with the SG-BSB). His director words and from his supervisor inside information "All the orders marked June for SBSS-SBLB will be shipped to us before June, we bet anything". He also said the watch is to die for its the best looking Apple Watch (he chuckled and said it should be for the price) and he liked it over the edition. So looks like guys we should have our SBSS-SBLB before June.

Now regarding my wife's 38MM Sport White Band that supposed to arrived 5/19 (yesterday) getting lost and now having to be reshipped 5/21 (tomorrow) and my SBSS Apple Watch date being changed from 5/13-5/27 to June he offered me $100-$200 on the Apple site. First thing I say was to give me 38MM Green Sport Band and 42MM Blue Sport Band (I'm not greedy I kept it at $100) and he said "Oh we cant offer anything dealing with the watch", due to the limited supplies. So, I was like ok no worries, jokingly I said how about an Apple TV....and he said (OK):

View attachment 81744

Apple is a good company, BOTCHED LAUNCHED on the watch, but there customer support is awesome as they always step to the plate when something was done wrong (well when they can verify it, lol).

Nice!!I have 2 Apple TVs I love them! You will enjoy it. Also glad to hear that we will get our watches sooner! I hope its this week though! I wonder why we don't have a date rage though

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
Update:

So Apple called me back regarding my SBSS-SBLB. He could not expedite order as Apple is currently manufacturing the SBSS-SBLB overseas in China. He also said alot of people actually robbed their piggy banks to buy the more expensive SBSS-SBLB (he said its almost up there with the SG-BSB). His directo words and from his supervisor (inside information, he claimed) "All the orders marked June for SBSS-SBLB will be shipped to us before June, we bet anything". He also said the watch is to die for its the best looking Apple Watch (he chuckled and said it should be for the price) and he liked it over the edition. So looks like guys we should have our SBSS-SBLB before June.

View attachment 81744

So its good news for us. At least we know now for sure we will have our watches before June. Apple rep and supervisor say they bet on it. So thats some good news.

When I talked to Apple they said u knew there would be a wait when u placed order on preorder day in morning there is nothing we can do for u

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Nice!!I have 2 Apple TVs I love them! You will enjoy it. Also glad to hear that we will get our watches sooner! I hope its this week though! I wonder why we don't have a date rage though

This will be my 4th Apple TV (now I have them in every bedroom).

I ask him the question about the date range....he said Apple is being conservative. He said when we place our
orders we had the 5/13-5/27 range but as our confirmations was coming a few other probably slipped in between
and Apple put June not to disappoint but they are initially trying to make the original date before June. Thats why
other people may have gotten a updated date range and we have not because they are going off the initial time frame
when we purchase the watch. Makes sense to me, but actions are louder than words. I kind of trust what he was saying since wasnt in the regular Apple department but classified area that he couldnt give me the department. So fingers cross.
He also mention when I mentioned its 5 of us waiting, he ask for date ranges, he said more than likely we will all see them at the same time.

VinnyF88

May 19, 2015
Visit site
Update:

View attachment 81744

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
When I talked to Apple they said u knew there would be a wait when u placed order on preorder day in morning there is nothing we can do for u

I dont know how I got to the department. I talked with an Apple Rep she put me on hold, and the other guy came on and I was like "do i have to explain all of this again", he said yes please do as I have more magical powers....i was like awwww snap. Maybe my account was marked because i sent Tim Cook e-mail 2 weeks ago? But it was weird as she said oh i see something on your account, and before i can say what is that, she put me on hold.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
This will be my 4th Apple TV (now I have them in every bedroom).

I ask him the question about the date range....he said Apple is being conservative. He said when we place our
orders we had the 5/13-5/27 range but as our confirmations was coming a few other probably slipped in between
and Apple put June not to disappoint but they are initially trying to make the original date before June. Thats why
other people may have gotten a updated date range and we have not because they are going off the initial time frame
when we purchase the watch. Makes sense to me, but actions are louder than words. I kind of trust what he was saying since want in the regular Apple department but classified area that he couldnt give me the department. So fingers cross.
He also mention when I mentioned its 5 of us waiting, he ask for date ranges, he said more than likely we will all see them at the same time.

This is good news! I hope he's right. And I have a feeling that we will all move at the same time

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
Dude I dont know how I got to the department. I talked with an Apple Rep she put me on hold, and the other guy came on and I was like "do i have to explain all of this again", he said yes please do as I have more magical powers....i was like awwww snap. Maybe my account was marked because i sent Tim Cook e-mail 2 weeks ago? But it was weird as she said oh i see something on your account, and before i can say what is that, she put me on hold.

Yea I emailed him a few days ago and never heard back

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Everyone is saying the SBSS-SBLB is awesome, and the Apple Guy said its better than the edition, now thats saying something. Oh I forgot to mention, and his direct words.....

"Its not the black stainless steel band holding up the orders, as those are created, we are waiting on overseas manufactures to make black apple watch\housing, that is the hold up as its a special process".

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Everyone is saying the SBSS-SBLB is awesome, and the Apple Guy said its better than the edition, now thats saying something. Oh I forgot to mention, and his direct words.....

"Its not the black stainless steel band holding up the orders, as those are created, we are waiting on overseas manufactures to make black apple watch\housing, that is the hold up as its a special process".

This explains why they was shipping out the SS Link stand alone bracelets before the SS-SSLB watch.

It also explains why more of those SS-SSLB watches was shipped out as those are SS apple\watch housings as to where ours have to be made black.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro