Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

pranav9

May 20, 2015
Visit site
I ordered my 38 Space grey (2 watches) on the 8th of May, first got a date range of 1-17 June and last week it changed to Jun 10 - 23.
Did that happen to anyone else? Although the 2 extra bands I ordered have shipped.

May 15, 2015
Visit site
iMoreAppImg_20150520_000932.jpg don't lose hope guys it is an amazing piece of tech I love all the fitness features especially how good the heart rate monitor is! And I also want to see if anyone else got under charged for some reason they charged me for the price of a 38MM and I got a 42MM

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have to say this is the first time I have had to wait for an Apple product and its making me nuts.

I manage the mobility department for my company so the vendors make sure I have new iPhones and iPads in my hands on launch day. Apple needs to put a cell phone radio in  Watch v2. That way the carriers will make sure I don't need to do this hurry up and wait game again.

Seriously I check my order status 10 times a day just hoping it will change from June 23 to ummmmm...... NOW!!!

csal80

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I have to say this is the first time I have had to wait for an Apple product and its making me nuts.

I manage the mobility department for my company so the vendors make sure I have new iPhones and iPads in my hands on launch day. Apple needs to put a cell phone radio in  Watch v2. That way the carriers will make sure I don't need to do this hurry up and wait game again.

Seriously I check my order status 10 times a day just hoping it will change from June 23 to ummmmm...... NOW!!!

The product ironically will be in stores before ours are in our hands ordered at or around launch day! Embarrassing for apple if you ask me. Totally botched launch.

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
The product ironically will be in stores before ours are in our hands ordered at or around launch day! Embarrassing for apple if you ask me. Totally botched launch.

But then u got to wonder if they will give the option to pick up the preorder in stores

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
What is Apple doing sending 1 or 2 watches at a time, geeeeesh. We only got one status update (orange15) this morning.

Screw it, I just canceled my order!!!!

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Screen Shot 2015-05-20 at 7.45.54 AM.png

FedEx is screwing up shipping. My wife 38MM White Sport Band was suppose to be delivered 5/19
as you can see it was in Chicago, then it back tracked to Texas for delivery 5/21. WTF!!!

What a total pain with Apple this have been. And still waiting on my SBSS-SBLB watch, ERRR!!!

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
View attachment 81725

FedEx is screwing up shipping. My wife 38MM White Sport Band was suppose to be delivered 5/19
as you can see it was in Chicago, then it back tracked to Texas for delivery 5/21. WTF!!!

What a total pain with Apple this have been. And still waiting on my SBSS-SBLB watch, ERRR!!!

Why is it fed ex thought they all went ups

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idelgado782

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys. I've been lurking around this thread since I ordered my watches on the 29th. I ordered at the very end of the evening around 1150 or so. I ordered a 38mm sport with white sport band as well as the 42mm ss watch with black leather classic buckle.

The 32mm sport was June status, changed to shipping the first week June from the 1st - 12th. I was just charged for it this morning and is currently preparing for shipment. Of course this one is for my girlfriend as a super early bday present. I guess I'm happy for her .....

And the 42mm ss is for me and that's currently slated for the 22nd - 29th. What sucks is that we leave for Florida on the 23rd and don't come back till July 6th. So I'm hoping that mines ships a couple of weeks early like hers. I'm having them shipped to my job so if I'm not there they will hold them for me but still. I was expecting to have them before I was out and about having fun with Mickey Mouse!!

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Regarding the Apple Watch, Cook began by telling the employees that “the Watch could not be going better, we’re working really hard on making more.” Cook joked that Apple wishes it had more operations staff and engineers to make the launch go even smoother, according to the sources. Notably, Cook promised that Apple Stores will begin carrying Apple Watch stock “by June.” This indicates that comments from Angela Ahrendts in April are still on track. For the first time, Cook also confirmed that the upcoming June in-store launch will include the company’s stores in China.

Source: 9to5mac (Tim Cook: Apple Watch in stores ?by June?, in talks for Apple Pay in China | 9to5Mac)

---------

Raise your hand if you will be p'ed that your watch still haven't shipped and you can possibly pick one up in 11 days. Total BS. Finish making your preorders Apple for the people who ordered on 4/10!!!!! Before making stock for stores.

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Apple employees, Cook also announced major Apple Watch discounts for all employees: 50% off the aluminum sport and stainless steel models and $550 off of the gold Edition variations.

Source: 9to5mac (Tim Cook: Apple employees will get 50% off Apple Watch, 1000+ apps submitted | 9to5Mac)

50% off for employees that can only tell us the status of our watches by reading our order status page, lol. Apple employees will probably buy two SBSS-SBLB and put them on e-Bay and make a huge profit, meanwhile we wait to Thanksgiving to receive ours.