May 1, 2015
Visit site
SBSS Apple Watch w\SBLB Group:

rpol86
h2o aviators
VinnyF88
robertcribb
AppleWatchMIA

Am I missing someone? Lets all keep each other posted.

Last edited:

TDTHR3E

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Running the update on the Watch now. At least when we got it it's already being improved!

Hopefully the 3rd party app slowness that's been reported is being addressed...

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Running the update on the Watch now. At least when we got it it's already being improved!

Hopefully the 3rd party app slowness that's been reported is being addressed...

Its because the apps are ran on the phone, once the apps are actual apps installed on the watch that when the speed will improve

h2o aviators

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Have we lost hope?

I know I haven't, they are processing and polishing and processing and processing and processing and processing and processing and...oops.. my watch so its perfect.....installing the new OS and handling everything with gloves, special white gloves, the kind the oompa loompa's wear! That has to be the reason we are processing for so long! Who would have known, if we would have bought the cheaper version, we would already have it.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I know I haven't, they are processing and polishing and processing and processing and processing and processing and processing and...oops.. my watch so its perfect.....installing the new OS and handling everything with gloves, special white gloves, the kind the oompa loompa's wear! That has to be the reason we are processing for so long! Who would have known, if we would have bought the cheaper version, we would already have it.

You made me laugh a bit lol. But you're right. Should of bought a sport. Or the silver link actually

Dan Rucker

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
I ordered a sport and I'm still waiting. Says it should be delivered between May 29 - Jun 11. So it should be charging me soon like today, I hope.

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
There are 6 planes headed to Louisville.. That means more watches will be set to deliver.. Let's all hope and pray I still have a whole week to go plus I don't like this holiday coming up feel like it's going to delay things

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
There are 6 planes headed to Louisville.. That means more watches will be set to deliver.. Let's all hope and pray I still have a whole week to go plus I don't like this holiday coming up feel like it's going to delay things

I. Just. Want. My. Watch. Like 3 weeks ago lol. I have never been so crazy about getting charged $1099. This is insane. That's $100 away from my mortgage lol. I hope we all get status updates even if us SBSS links don't get anything. It still pushes us up in the cycle.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro