May 14, 2015
Visit site
Update on process.

42mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band
Confirmed at 3:14 Eastern on 4/10
Ship Date May 13th-27th
Went to Prepared for Shipping at about 3:15 am Eastern on 5/18
Shipping notification sent at 12:51pm Eastern on 5/18
UPS notification at 5:03pm Eastern on 5/18 to be delivered "UPS Next Day Air Saver"
as of 9:00am Eastern on 5/19 it is on the truck for delivery.

Adam Brown22

May 9, 2015
Visit site
Cool. I'm originally from Buffalo. Go Bills!

You can't judge a man by his location. I'm here for school (UB) and hail from just outside Boston, MA... go Pats (Sox's, Celts, Bruins)! My wife is from here though so I root for the Bills 14 games a year (it would be more if they ever made the playoffs ;0) ) Obviously the 2 x's they play the Pats I have a slight bias.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I am a YoYo mess :)

Just cancelled the second order for the SS watch. I still have my primary order for the sport watch in though. Now I am searching Craigslist for someone not gauging the crap out of the price. I don't mind paying a bit more for my impatience, but I am not doubling the cost of the watch to get one early :)

TDTHR3E

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
As you guys know, I've been ranting in this thread about my apple watch delay for a while now.

But when that magical 'preparing for shipment' hits your order status page, you suddenly are ok with everything and all is right in the world again.

Hold out hope!

orange15

May 13, 2015
Visit site
You can't judge a man by his location. I'm here for school (UB) and hail from just outside Boston, MA... go Pats (Sox's, Celts, Bruins)! My wife is from here though so I root for the Bills 14 games a year (it would be more if they ever made the playoffs ;0) ) Obviously the 2 x's they play the Pats I have a slight bias.

UB is a great school. Give it time and you'll be rooting for all 16. In fact, I'm sure you'll be sporting a custom jailbroken Bills Watch face some day. : )

orange15

May 13, 2015
Visit site
As you guys know, I've been ranting in this thread about my apple watch delay for a while now.

But when that magical 'preparing for shipment' hits your order status page, you suddenly are ok with everything and all is right in the world again.

Hold out hope!

How far into your shipping window were you when your order changed to "preparing to ship"?

Adam Brown22

May 9, 2015
Visit site
How far into your shipping window were you when your order changed to "preparing to ship"?

We were 6 days in (from the 13th - 18th). Both ordered at xx:16 on 10th.

-- and yes, custom watch-face with Bills logo. I think I'll add all their Superbowl trophies in the background of the image. That shouldn't be too hard. Doing the same for the Pats would be a little more challenging. (playful banter of course)

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
We were 6 days in (from the 13th - 18th). Both ordered at xx:16 on 10th.

-- and yes, custom watch-face with Bills logo. I think I'll add all their Superbowl trophies in the background of the image. That shouldn't be too hard. Doing the same for the Pats would be a little more challenging. (playful banter of course)

I just want my custom sabres watch face for when Eichel wins them the cup!!

Bjones718

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Ordered on the 10th with a xx:03am EST conformation email, and I got my SS w/ Link last week on the 13th. I had a delivery date of 13-27, and I must say, it is worth the wait.

My girlfriend saw me on my watch all the time, and NOW she wants one (I offered to get her one when I ordered mine). So I ordered the pink sports band for her on the 15th (last week), and have a date from June 16th - June 29th. Needless to say that she can't wait to get her watch.

I also ordered a black w/ SS pin sports band for work. I ordered it the same day, and got the dates of June 4th - June 10th. To my surprise, my card was charged for the band this morning. My status is still in the "processing" mode though.

Anyway, to all of you still waiting... a little piece of me is waiting with you. :cool:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2