Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Mine shipped out. Receiving tomorrow. SBSS-SBLB
04/10 XX:03

Congrats!!!!

I see your at :03 at least thats closer to :05.

I think it was only 4 of us that ordered the SBSS-SBLB. Yourself, RPOL86, myself, and someone else.
1 of 4 shipped so far. I was really hoping that there would be a flood like the SS-SSLB shipped last week
but there must be really a constrain on SBSS-SBLB.

h2o aviators

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Congrats!!!!

I think it was only 4 of us that ordered the SBSS-SBLB. Yourself, RPOL86, myself, and someone else.
1 of 4 shipped so far. I was really hoping that there would be a flood like the SS-SSLB shipped last week

h2o aviators

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Congrats!!!!

Damn, I don't post enough for you guys to remember me! Lol. H2O Aviators.

MichaelTroy

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
My 42 SG Sport BB watch finally shipped too! Overnight shipping so it'll be here tomorrow. Interesting that I've been watching planes head to Louisville and yet the watch is now coming from Philadelphia. I'm just thankfully that this train is finally pulling into the station. This forum has been great and very helpful and I thank all of you. Good luck to the rest of you. I hope your orders come through quickly. I'm sure we'll chat during the next big launch - hopefully with less delay.

VinnyF88

May 19, 2015
Visit site
Ordered my SBSS 42mm at 3:25 EST on April 10th and still no update as well, but I am sure I have a longer wait time then most. Here's hoping to an update this week!

ivlillion

May 12, 2015
Visit site
My 42 SG Sport BB watch finally shipped too! Overnight shipping so it'll be here tomorrow. Interesting that I've been watching planes head to Louisville and yet the watch is now coming from Philadelphia. I'm just thankfully that this train is finally pulling into the station. This forum has been great and very helpful and I thank all of you. Good luck to the rest of you. I hope your orders come through quickly. I'm sure we'll chat during the next big launch - hopefully with less delay.

When did you order?

D4SSWME

May 13, 2015
Visit site
It will be bad planning at Apple if you guys don't get your watches like mine this week. A difference of two minutes for our style watches...should be on the same manufacturing timeline

Congrats!!!!

VinnyF88

May 19, 2015
Visit site
My ship date still says "June" with no delivery window yet. I actually contacted Apple today to at least get a delivery window but they didn't give me any other updates.

ivlillion: I ordered my Watch at 3:25 AM EST on April 10th.

Amosbadamos

May 14, 2015
Visit site
To go from orders placed at :13 to shipping orders at :18 is significant progress. It took around 5 weeks to fill orders from the first 13 minutes. To fill orders from :13 to :18 over the course of a few days may indicate that the order fulfillment may increase rapidly? <pushes glasses up nose with the tip of pointer finger>