Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

Jerry5k

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
My "Watching for my Watch" project will now be "Sitting at my door waiting for UPS"
91fdea9013c2c5917c4d0dd33306723d.jpg

XX.14 04/10/2015 order time.

Sent from my iPhone 6Plus using Tapatalk

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
You will be fine.

Apparently Apple did a test run of my fiance's CC in the wee hours of the morning to check charge ability. The banks fraud protection kicked in and rejected the test payment. Called Apple when I got their "charge test failed" message and cleared method of payment. Not sure if this affects my shipping dates... Any insights??

DrummingMan1

May 18, 2015
Visit site
I guess I waited too long to order! 42MM space gray with Black sports beand ordered April 27, shipping now pushed back to July, I wish Apple would stop lying to us, as on the Canadian webpage it says now available disappointed yeah right,

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I wasnt going to check today i got sick over the weekend but for some reason i checked my credit card statement and there it was the charge i even asked my wife to double check to make sure i wasnt hallucinating over the tylenol lol mine is in preparing for shipment:)

What date and time did u order urs? So I can know how far back I am..

Adam Brown22

May 9, 2015
Visit site
Got an update for my tracking number. It's trackable now and is coming out of Harrisburg, PA.

Still in "preparing for Shipment" mode. I don't know how long this is going to take to get from where I am to where I want to be. I don't think I will get this watch tomorrow which is too bad because I don't think I'll be home Wednesday but I'll make some adjustments and make sure I can be. Argh, and when I see the light at the end of the tunnel it seems to go dim again.

I'll keep my hope!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73