Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Well finally some movement like I predicted! Congrats to all of you who are getting them. Seems like space gray sports are the ones going now

TDTHR3E

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Ahh! All of you guys with SGS BSB are getting status updates! I'm xx:16 so I'm close! Had I known that minutes would mean days I would have ordered on the Apple Store app while the website was still down at 3am.

TDTHR3E

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
GUYS!

I just checked my order status and I'm PREPARING FOR FREAKIN' SHIPMENT!
I checked my email and there was nothing so I figured still processing so be sure and check your order status manually on .com or the  store app.

Finally!

Space Gray Sport Black Band
3:16 am

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
That's great the SG are moving but from the time frames looks like I will be getting mine by next week.. But I'm close all those planes had to mean movement... I ordered on the 10th but the afternoon... Maybe this whole week is SG week lol

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
GUYS!

I just checked my order status and I'm PREPARING FOR FREAKIN' SHIPMENT!
I checked my email and there was nothing so I figured still processing so be sure and check your order status manually on .com or the  store app.

Finally!

Space Gray Sport Black Band
3:16 am

Finally! Congrats

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
That's great the SG are moving but from the time frames looks like I will be getting mine by next week.. But I'm close all those planes had to mean movement... I ordered on the 10th but the afternoon... Maybe this whole week is SG week lol

Don't say that!! lol I want my SBSS link!!!

D4SSWME

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Oops only the watch I forgot the extra charge of $69 is for the apple care
So my extra BSB still processing
Watch is PFS though
Yay

jcour

May 12, 2015
Visit site
Ahh! All of you guys with SGS BSB are getting status updates! I'm xx:16 so I'm close! Had I known that minutes would mean days I would have ordered on the Apple Store app while the website was still down at 3am.

You will get notice today. I am same time and woke up to cc charged and preparing to ship notice. My confirmation was also xx:16

townsdan

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Ordered on 4/10, 3:20am CST (Texas), Sport, SG, BSB. Still in "Processing" mode. This is torture. But, glad SG's are starting to move - and CONGRATS to those getting status updates!!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73