Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

Dougie011

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Their might be a lot of people getting theirs, but since I'm not expecting anything until June 22nd-June 29th, I will probably be waiting another 3-4 weeks.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Doesn't help but I just saw one of the commercials for the Apple Watch :(

Funny they show every single combination except the SBSS. They do show the silver SS Link.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I just saw that. What about all of the planes that arrived over the weekend? There were a lot of them.

Yeah I'm not sure but not one person reported that they got any status update. So I'm guessing starting tomorrow we should see movement. Now that I think about it last Monday it was when my friend got a status change to preparing for shipment and then got it on Tuesday. So maybe we should all just go to bed lol

And yes that was a lot of planes got all of us excited.

uncleZZ

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
Update. EMS guy with Apple Watch box showed up at my door again this morning. Wife was supposed to be on the flight already, but I checked from Beijing airport app (BCIA_airport) and it showed 1 h delay so she should still be at the airport. A quick FaceTime call and she got to see the delivery guy, who in turn just needed to see her ID card and read the ID number. Done! Got the watch.

Btw. FaceTime really doesn't work well in China, use WeChat, video quality is less, but at least it won't always drop the line.

Beijing Airport app, to my surprise, also connects to Apple Watch, and since the morning flight got canceled and new booked, it started showing messages like "Go to the gate C35", "Prepare for boarding, don't forget your luggage", and keeping track of the progress on iPhone. Great help for me who now have had to rearrange my schedule.

MichaelTroy

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
I think the floodgates have opened for 42 SGBB Sport watches this morning. Woke up and noticed that my status had FINALLY changed to preparing for shipment!! Ordered at 3:18a EST on 4/10. Hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday. This Monday isn't so bad! :) Good luck to everyone else!

Dougie011

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
I think the floodgates have opened for 42 SGBB Sport watches this morning. Woke up and noticed that my status had FINALLY changed to preparing for shipment!! Ordered at 3:18a EST on 4/10. Hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday. This Monday isn't so bad! :) Good luck to everyone else!

The flood gate might have opened, but mine is still dammed up. I ordered on the 11th so I still have quite a while to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh