Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Looks like 7 planes if I'm correct have already landed today only... Which means those same planes are on their way back and then will do another drop by tonight tomorrow morning.. Im expecting a lot of status changes by tomorrow.. Apple is starting to give everyone ETA range dates as oppose to before when it just said June or July.. So that right there gives me hope Apple is ramping up production and starting to to pick up..

BMWandDQ

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Looks like 7 planes if I'm correct have already landed today only... Which means those same planes are on their way back and then will do another drop by tonight tomorrow morning.. Im expecting a lot of status changes by tomorrow.. Apple is starting to give everyone ETA range dates as oppose to before when it just said June or July.. So that right there gives me hope Apple is ramping up production and starting to to pick up..

There were 9 planes today. And it takes 2 days to complete a loop. I doubt we'll see anymore today. Perhaps tomorrow.

ivlillion

May 12, 2015
Visit site
I just want to see my watch on my front door. I will give warning, several people have stated they pre signed and ups would still not leave it at their door. So be prepared to have to go to the post office or where ever to pick it up.

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
There were 9 planes today. And it takes 2 days to complete a loop. I doubt we'll see anymore today. Perhaps tomorrow.

The other 2 might have been taken out by the time I checked.. 7-9 planes is still a big deal plus the few planes from yesterday.. That's why I said tonight late night or tomorrow.. Either way let's hope all of our over due watches are coming.. I already set my hopes up for next week after the holiday..but will still be checking everyday lol

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
So, Megan, how do you like the Watch so far?
I'm totally loving it!! It's really everything I was hoping it would be. Some people have had complaints about long loads for glances like maps but I think it takes as long as it should to pull the info off of the phone. My only thing is I wish you could change the colors on all the faces instead of just the second hand. But aside from that it's completely amazing! The wait is worth it!!

townsdan

May 13, 2015
Visit site
That's really great, Megan! Glad you were able to find a replacement charging cord and that you've been very pleased with the Watch!! Will have to enjoy it vicariously through current Watch owners until I get mine...😒 My delivery window is May 29 - June 11. Ordered 42 Sport Watch, SG, BSB; ordered same Watch (38) for my wife. Her delivery window is June 12 - June 25.

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
That's really great, Megan! Glad you were able to find a replacement charging cord and that you've been very pleased with the Watch!! Will have to enjoy it vicariously through current Watch owners until I get mine...😒 My delivery window is May 29 - June 11. Ordered 42 Sport Watch, SG, BSB; ordered same Watch (38) for my wife. Her delivery window is June 12 - June 25.

Wow surprised her 38mm has a later shipping window

TDTHR3E

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Just got confirmed shipping for my standalone white sport band. Doesn't look like they are rushing the bands as fast as the watches. Says 3 days.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73