Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
So I've had my watch 3 days. Last night my rabbit escaped and guess what the only cord she chewed was? That's right the free 2m apple watch charging cable. So now I'm downgraded to the 1m($40 for 2m is crazy) and it doesn't arrive until the 20th!! 26% battery left and dwindling 😓. On the bright side I ordered last night and it already moved to preparing to ship. Hopefully it comes sooner. What bad luck to get screwed out of my watch by a rabbit!!

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
So I've had my watch 3 days. Last night my rabbit escaped and guess what the only cord she chewed was? That's right the free 2m apple watch charging cable. So now I'm downgraded to the 1m($40 for 2m is crazy) and it doesn't arrive until the 20th!! 26% battery left and dwindling ��. On the bright side I ordered last night and it already moved to preparing to ship. Hopefully it comes sooner. What bad luck to get screwed out of my watch by a rabbit!!

Time to put it in Battery reserve mode

Jerry5k

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Just went to look at my account with apple and this popped up. I am hoping this is a good sign that a lot of people are getting their watches soon.View attachment 81583

As they say "Hope springs enteral"
Unfortunately it just means what it says.
When I first (won't be my last)checked my account today it showed the same as yours.
An hour later after church it showed:

446e00cc9d0ecf88bbafaf0808e63365.jpg

I have a XX.14 order time on 04/10/15
Still on "Watch for my Watch" status.

Sent from my iPhone 6Plus using Tapatalk

Dougie011

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
As they say "Hope springs enteral"
Unfortunately it just means what it says.
When I first (won't be my last)checked my account today it showed the same as yours.
An hour later after church it showed:

//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/17/446e00cc9d0ecf88bbafaf0808e63365.jpg
I have a XX.14 order time on 04/10/15
Still on "Watch for my Watch" status.

Sent from my iPhone 6Plus using Tapatalk

I hate to say it, but you are right. I checked my account and everything is just as it was before. I can still hope though. Plus, I know I will have it by the end of June at least!!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
So I've had my watch 3 days. Last night my rabbit escaped and guess what the only cord she chewed was? That's right the free 2m apple watch charging cable. So now I'm downgraded to the 1m($40 for 2m is crazy) and it doesn't arrive until the 20th!! 26% battery left and dwindling ��. On the bright side I ordered last night and it already moved to preparing to ship. Hopefully it comes sooner. What bad luck to get screwed out of my watch by a rabbit!!

I ordered an extra cable on Friday the 8th of May and got it on the following Monday. They have those in stock :)

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Hey we all torturing ourselves here lol.. Your were too.. Lol.. I have seen so many YouTube vids and read so many how to videos that I'm an apple watch pro... With out the apple watch... All those planes have given me hope!!

all those planes and no status updates :(

@GilofWinterfell Haha so true, I know more about the watch than my best friend, he's always asking me if he gets lost doing something.

@Nick Valdovinos don't give up, the updates will come tonight I think, at least from what I recall.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh