Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

orange15

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Last time they shipped my friends 38mm SGBSB got charged Sunday and shipped Monday

I have high hopes! Lots of planes. If CC gets charged tomorrow you'll have your watch on Tuesday. This was true for my fianc?'s 38 SG BSB and my SS BLL. I have to believe these planes are chock full of Watches...

Dougie011

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Just went to look at my account with apple and this popped up. I am hoping this is a good sign that a lot of people are getting their watches soon.ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1431858329.765448.jpg

MichaelTroy

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
Still no change for me. Hoping this week since I'm still within the delivery window by quite a few days now. Ordered the 42 SGBB Sport on 4/10 at 3:18a EST based on the confirmation email. Wife already received her 38 a few weeks ago (her conf email was 3:20a). Seems to me they really need to amp up production of the 42mm watches. Not that I don't enjoy this daily ritual of checking order status, looking at the Flightaware map, checking PayPal, reading this forum, getting frustrated and repeating, but I really don't enjoy this daily ritual - although I really don't mind the forum. SMH

jcour

May 12, 2015
Visit site
I feel as though we might have a little wait yet for the 42mm space gray black sport band watches. As of last week we were only at xx:11 confirmation time. I am still waiting patiently for my order status to change. My confirmation email was received at xx:16. There have been no changes to my apple account or credit card. As with the rest of you, I am hoping all the plans mean a lot of status updates for us.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro