Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

townsdan

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Ordered my Watch, Sport, SG, BSB on 4/10, at 3:20am CST (Texas). Still in processing purgatory. Talked to an Apple Rep today and she said they received over a million orders for the exact Watch I ordered in the first 5 minutes. Appears this was the most popular combination.

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I use to always look forward to the weekends..But,now that I am waiting on my watch, I know there are no updates or status changes during the weekend so now I look forward to weekdays lol..
42 & 38 SG BSB ordered April 10.. The 38 was delivered yesterday.. I'm still waiting for the 42 est delivery was/is May 29 June 11... I'm really hoping the 42 comes this week since the 38 came so early

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Ok I couldn't hold out any longer. Ordered my watch this morning and has estimated shipping of 2-3 weeks. Really hoping it comes earlier than that. 38mm ssc ml. I'm already obsessing over the order status lol.

MrAdamsD

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
I ordered 3 watches on April 10th. I got a 38mm with green band for my wife and a 38mm with white band for me. The space gray one I also ordered wasn't going to come for another month so I got the 38mm to last me until that one ships. This week I got the alert that my 42mm was shipping and sold my 38mm watch to my brother. So my space gray 42mm will be here Monday. I'm glad it worked out as planned.

Adam Brown22

May 9, 2015
Visit site
@ MrAdamsD - Good planning! I did it a bit backwards ordering my wife's today and waiting for mine to come in since the 10th. Enjoy the watch you really wanted. I wish we all had brothers like you to piggyback off of ;0)

BMWandDQ

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
I ordered 3 watches on April 10th. I got a 38mm with green band for my wife and a 38mm with white band for me. The space gray one I also ordered wasn't going to come for another month so I got the 38mm to last me until that one ships. This week I got the alert that my 42mm was shipping and sold my 38mm watch to my brother. So my space gray 42mm will be here Monday. I'm glad it worked out as planned.

When did you order the space gray? And just yo be sure, it is a sport right?

May 7, 2015
Visit site
I did indeed. Been playing with it all night and for the most part its living up to our hype. The only grip i have is its difficult to make calls if using a bluetooth headset. The sound defaults to speaker on watch. Not end of the world tho. And yes mate im gonna get the black leather strap for it also

orange15

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Nope.. 42 SG BSB

Ordered 12:03 AM 10 April
Delivery window 13 May - 27 May

38 mm SG BSB ordered at the same time arrived two weeks ago.

BMWandDQ

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Nope.. 42 SG BSB

Ordered 12:03 AM 10 April
Delivery window 13 May - 27 May

38 mm SG BSB ordered at the same time arrived two weeks ago.

I'm surprised you haven't received yours yet. Where are you located?

seems like there are 6 planes for today, hoping for any status update

I only see 4 planes. But there didn't seem to be any updates yesterday so hopefully there are a bunch tomorrow.

orange15

May 13, 2015
Visit site
seems like there are 6 planes for today, hoping for any status update

FYI... For my 38mm SG BSB the "preparing to ship" notification came through around 9:30 on a Sunday evening. I wasn't savvy enough way back then to track credit card charging, which would have happened Saturday night since the "preparing to ship" notice follows about 18-24 hours from CC charge. I think there is a lot of hope for CC charging at least tonight and tomorrow.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
FYI... For my 38mm SG BSB the "preparing to ship" notification came through around 9:30 on a Sunday evening. I wasn't savvy enough way back then to track credit card charging, which would have happened Saturday night since the "preparing to ship" notice follows about 18-24 hours from CC charge. I think there is a lot of hope for CC charging at least tonight and tomorrow.

Hoping I get some movement on my SSSB link

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Wow I have never seen so many planes on the weekend it shows 6, possibly 7 tonight to early morning! There's a big chance we see movement. The most I've seen on a weekend is 3-4. This is promising guys. Maybe it's true that production is up and running and they're catching up!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2