Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

earthtrek

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
Why do you pick on people all the time? lol

Agreed. Anyone but the most hard-core Apple apologist, is going to see this as a less than ideal launch. One normally assumes that on a product launch date that there will actually be product. (Yes, I know there was just enough product to technically say that it launched, but that barely counts.) I'm sure Apple has more than its fair share problems, especially since the Watch is a new category. That said I doubt many companies are going to be using this launch as a model to emulate.

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I've been on the forum quite a bit... And I agree there is an abundance of deliveries Monday-Thursday for some reason.. For all the new people welcome to waiting area lol... Like I said before I order 2 SG BSB 38 & 42 on April 10.. Was given eta of June.. Then updated to May 29 to June 11.. Then received and update the 38 will arrive today.. All the 38's come faster the 42's are delayed but I do hope I get mine by at least next week...

WH1T3H4T

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

I just ordered mine today! I heard the company that's making them, didn't have enough man-power to keep up with demand. They just fixed that problem today, hopefully I don't have to wait until July for mine! :)

ivlillion

May 12, 2015
Visit site
You will most certainly have to wait till July. Most of us that ordered weeks ago are not due to get our phone till the last week of June. But at least you have this nice group therapy session to help you through it all.

D4SSWME

May 13, 2015
Visit site
My preorder on xx:03 SBSS-SBLB still MIA whereas daughter's 38mm SG BSB ordered late April with original delivery date of June delivered today