Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

dataninjamike

May 15, 2015
Visit site
my order that was placed on May 12th was now updated to be shipped June 23rd though July 08th...
I also bought my wife a 38mm that same day same payment and it arrived here in two days! it came in yesterday. hope mines comes in early as well. (mine is a 42mm Stainless steel with Sport black)

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Agreed. Now only if can you predict the SBSS dates, LMAO!!!!! I'm hoping ours change to "preparing for shipment" soon!!

Wish I could, I wouldn't be checking my status like a mad man lol If by next week some kind of update doesn't happen I will be very mad lol Not even a "preparing for shipment" I just ant some kind of update lol

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I thought I would've received mine earlier than my shipping quite, but it was delivered on the first day of the quote. If the model you bought isn't in high demand, it's more likely to ship earlier.

BMWandDQ

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
It seems like the last 2 days have had little movement on actual shipments despite many planes landing. Anybody else notice that?

Agreed. It seems to get slow it seems toward the end of the week. Monday-Wednesday its humming.

It could be that Apple knows that watches that arrive Thursday-Saturday will not be delivered till Monday, so they take their time processing the orders.

rbernstang

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Just got mine updated this morning...
Preordered: 04/15/2015
Ships in 5-6 weeks(June 22-29)
Kinda irritated but am atleast relieved to get an actual date other than June...

jcour

May 12, 2015
Visit site
It seems like the last 2 days have had little movement on actual shipments despite many planes landing. Anybody else notice that?

I thought the same thing. You know I really expected we would get notifications, especially after reading xx:11 got delivered earlier in the week. I guess it was just wishful thinking. Hoping next week brings us better luck.

abathingchris

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
I thought the same thing. You know I really expected we would get notifications, especially after reading xx:11 got delivered earlier in the week. I guess it was just wishful thinking. Hoping next week brings us better luck.

Yeah, at this point I'm rooting for anyone receiving a watch.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

My guess is that the watches come in with other Apple shipments like iPhones, ipads etc

abathingchris

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
I just got an Apple package delivered about the size of a possible apple watch box where I got temporarily excited... It was my spare charger for the apple watch. :(

I ordered that yesterday afternoon, they are super quick with in stock purchases.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner