Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

Adam Brown22

May 9, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys im new to this site but im happy to see that im not the only one staring at the processing on apples page i ordered a Space Gray 42MM Black Sport band at xx:16

I'm right there with u for the xx:16. We could be in for the long haul. My gut... sorry to say... tells me we won't see movement until maybe middle of next week at best. So many xx:12-xx:15's to go thru. They only made it thru xx:11 from what I can tell based on posts.

ajm0231

May 15, 2015
Visit site
New here. I ordered my 38mm SG BSB on Monday, May 11th and it's currently Processing. Says 3-5 weeks. June 5-18. Seems weird that my watch has earlier delivery date that those who ordered back at launch.

jcour

May 12, 2015
Visit site
I'm right there with u for the xx:16. We could be in for the long haul. My gut... sorry to say... tells me we won't see movement until maybe middle of next week at best. So many xx:12-xx:15's to go thru. They only made it thru xx:11 from what I can tell based on posts.

I hate to admit your probably right! I don't want to think it though. I keep hoping (and looking) for a status change, which of course isn't happening.

Dougie011

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
New here. I ordered my 38mm SG BSB on Monday, May 11th and it's currently Processing. Says 3-5 weeks. June 5-18. Seems weird that my watch has earlier delivery date that those who ordered back at launch.

The 38mm SG BSB has been shipping faster then the 42mm SG BSB.

Rich Shook II

May 15, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys, new to the form here. I've been sitting back in the shadows just watching the updates and "processing" of orders that people that been posting. I ordered at 42mm Sports Gray with Black Band at the xx:13 mark and still stuck in "processing". I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that it switches over throughout the night seeing that there's 5 planes landing here soon in Louisville. One can only hope! :biggrin:

BMWandDQ

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
First plane touched down, any charges yet? There are 4 more over the next couple hours with a 6th in the morning. Here is hoping my 42 SG BSB is on there!

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
First plane touched down, any charges yet? There are 4 more over the next couple hours with a 6th in the morning. Here is hoping my 42 SG BSB is on there!

Charges should start in the next 30-45 mins after planes land. Here's to hoping some SBSS Links are in those big birds

anon(9343851)

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
I had a June delivery originally for my Space Gray Sport with Black Sport Band. Sunday night this got updated to May 21-June 4.

In the morning on May 14th, my order changed to ?Preparing for shipment? with an email in the afternoon announcing a delivery on the 15th, but UPS returned no results until almost midnight. Now: Next Day Air Saver 😁

akidd411

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
In the morning on May 14th, my order changed to ?Preparing for shipment? with an email in the afternoon announcing a delivery on the 15th, but UPS returned no results until almost midnight. Now: Next Day Air Saver 😁

Nice it should be there really soon at least! Did u get the 42 or 38 an when did u order

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR