Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
From what I heard today (wife works with another girls whose husband works for Apple) that the supplier of the link bands sent "junk" literally. Apple decided to throw the supple away and started, over contributing to their lack of supply.

Apple is probably giving him a pink slip right now, lol. Starting completely over is horrific. They just should have sent the SBSS Watches with the BSB and sent other SBSS later.

jsmith1005

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Well... at least it changed. Now mine says 5-6 weeks, 22 Jun, 2015 - 29 Jun, 2015. I think I liked just June better. I was hoping for like the 1st. LOL

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Ok, cruel joke from Apple. Earlier both my watches were set with a combined status of "Preparing for Shipment", now when I look at the Apple site, they have broken my wife's watch and my watch to two separate items. Her's now has the status of "Preparing for Shipment" and they changed mine back to "June" ship date. Interestingly enough, Apple Care for both devices was charged to my account.

Same happened to me they charged the card for apple care and just one watch... Split our orders up.. Hers comes tomorrow.. Mine is still set for May 29-June 11 I'm really hoping mine arrives earlier.. There have been more planes since Sunday showing up... Fingers double crossed

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
This is driving me insane, the amount of times I check this forum, then the planes, then my order status and all over again throughout the day is crazy. I just want my damn watch!

jcour

May 12, 2015
Visit site
This is driving me insane, the amount of times I check this forum, then the planes, then my order status and all over again throughout the day is crazy. I just want my damn watch!

I feel your pain! Hoping and praying for a status update once the planes land tonight.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Glad to see I'm not alone, its so much worse for me since I work with my best friend who has the SS Link. Very Jelly! Good thing is I will be a pro once I get my watch if Apple decides to send me my SBSS Link lol :D

etunstall

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
The day started out great. Apple care hit my CC. Then late this afternoon, shipment changed from June to 5-6 weeks, 22-29 June. 48mm SSBSB ordered 12 April 1200 EST. oh well, back to sleep. 😞

May 15, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys im new to this site but im happy to see that im not the only one staring at the processing on apples page i ordered a Space Gray 42MM Black Sport band at xx:16

Dougie011

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Well... at least it changed. Now mine says 5-6 weeks, 22 Jun, 2015 - 29 Jun, 2015. I think I liked just June better. I was hoping for like the 1st. LOL

Since mine hasn't changed, and I ordered at 10:05am cst, I am hoping that I get mine within the first part of June. I will expect it towards the middle, but hope for the first part.

I am also wishing I would have chosen a different one, but I also know I wouldn't be happy if I didn't get what I wanted in the first place.

Dougie011

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site

What disappointed me is I got an email from Apple, but it was just that they charged me my monthly iCloud payment. I was really excited at first, but it quickly faded.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods