Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

BMWandDQ

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Looks like 5 flights to Louisville tonight. Probably one to California. Fingers crossed there are a bunch of Space Gray Sports on them.

Adam Brown22

May 9, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, really hoping to wake up to an e-mail... or two... that might get me excited for Monday (since if it ships tomorrow (if I get past "processing") I won't get anything until Monday). Of course I have to travel Monday but I 'might' have to cancel my travel plans and postpone until Tuesday if I'm expecting a package. Of course, if I'm not maybe a 1.5 hr road trip won't be the worst thing to do to keep my mind off of this. Of course, not that I am thinking about this at all or checking my status and e-mail every few minutes. But hey, who's keeping track?!

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
My status finally changed from June to a time frame...5-6 weeks which is the last week of June. I'm hoping this is a cautious estimate and that my watch comes sooner.

pkimbell

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
After seeing my order change status to "Preparing for Shipment" and then back to "Processing" this morning, I too also just received a new delivery date of June 22 to June 29. Bad news is that I will be traveling most of June and will not be able get it until middle of July (SS 42mm Link) when I am back home. Good news is wife's watch (38mm SG BSB) will be here tomorrow and she is happy it is coming. Working from home tomorrow to sign for it for her. As they say, "Happy wife, happy life". Both watches were ordered April 11 @2pm.

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Not me. Ordered the SG SBS model at xx:12 and am still waiting, make that processing.

I beginning to think that site who reported SBSS Apple Watch w\link shipping is pulling our chains.

Also, isn't it funny, seem like the all the married guys stayed up overnight while the wives snored to order watch and the wives get there first while ours is stuck in processing, lol.

jcour

May 12, 2015
Visit site
You are so right! I remind my wife everyday that I was the one who stayed up to order her watch on pre-order night. She has had hers since launch; I am still patiently waiting.

jcour

May 12, 2015
Visit site
I am starting to think the same thing! It would be nice to hear something from Apple on why these are still processing while others that ordered after Us Have theirs.

From what I heard today (wife works with another girls whose husband works for Apple) that the supplier of the link bands sent "junk" literally. Apple decided to throw the supple away and started, over contributing to their lack of supply.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I beginning to think that site who reported SBSS Apple Watch w\link shipping is pulling our chains.

Also, isn't it funny, seem like the all the married guys stayed up overnight while the wives snored to order watch and the wives get there first while ours is stuck in processing, lol.

lol

AppleWatchMIA

May 1, 2015
Visit site
You are so right! I remind my wife everyday that I was the one who stayed up to order her watch on pre-order night. She has had hers since launch; I am still patiently waiting.

Yep my wife got her Maleness on launh day to, like WTF!!! Lol. I watched her unbox it with a tears in my eyes.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2